Saturday, November 19, 2011

Eden Fantasys

*Please be aware this post contains links to EdenFantasys.com,  an online company that sells
  sex toys.* 



If you are a frequent reader of my blog you should know all about Eden Fantasys by now,  but I bet you don't know that Eden Fantasys is beginning to offer makeup items.  That's right,  besides lovely lingerie,  sex toys,  candles,  bath and body items,  party favors and gag gifts,  and now they offer makeup as well!  The fact that Eden Fantasys is beginning to introduce more makeup items really excites me because well to be honest I wear a lot of makeup.  I wouldn't say I'm one of those women that always have to cake on a ton of  makeup no matter where I go,  but I would say I can't go out of the house with atleast a little bit of concealer on. 

 Take a look through Eden Fantasys selection of makeup and you will find everything from a nice selection of lip glosses to bronzer.  As I browsed through their newly released items I came across Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Infused Plumping Lip Gloss in an assortment of fabulous colors.  Although I was most interested in ordering the Peppermint(a soft pink color),  it was out of stock at the moment , so I ended up selecting the Pear flavor because it looked like the closest color to the Peppermint lip gloss.  I guess I should let it be known that I did not purchase the lip gloss for it's "Plumping" results because my lips are already plump enough,  but more for the actual color and lipgloss itself.  To be honest,  I did not have any hopes of receiving plumper lips from this product.




Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Infused Plumping Lip Gloss is available in 6 yummy flavors:
  • Pear - Sheer Pinky Coral
  • Berry/Honey - Sheer Deep Berry
  • Cinnamon - Sheer Sparkling Red
  • Peppermint - Sheer Sparkling Pink
  • Passion Fruit - Sheer Nude Mauve
  • Pomegranate / Vanilla - Sheer Pinky Nude



The Kissaholic Aphordisiac Infused Plumping Lip Gloss came packaged in a pretty little Booty Parlor box that reads "Kissoholic XOXO" on it.  As I applied it,  I noticed it glided smoothly across my lips and left them with a nice shiny glossy look,  just what I look for in a lip gloss!  It stayed on well too so I was not constantly having to reapply it every hour.  I wouldnt say it plumped my lips much,  but hey my lips are large enough without them being plumped up larger!  It's shade was a nice sheer coral pink color,  which goes well with my light skin.  I loved it's light sweet pear flavor and after trying it,  I can't wait to try the peppermint flavor! 

LEARN MORE: To learn more about Eden Fantasys visit their website,  follow them on Twitter.

*Disclaimer - This post has been compensated by EdenFantasys.com,  an online sex toys retailer.  In no way did this alter my opinon of their website.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*


3 comments:

Christina said...

You now have a new follower, Can you please Follow back?
http://christy1986p.blogspot.com/

Tweet with me on Twitter to.
http://twitter.com/#!/CHRISTY1986P

Become a fan on my Christina's voice Fan page.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Christinas-Voice/133218916750446

Thanks have a great day!

The BROOKIE COOKIE said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG and your kids are adorable :) coming by and joining from changing diapers and taking names come say hello http://thebrookiecookie.blogspot.com/

Cinderella10383 said...

Ok so I Love eden Fantasys they definitely add some spice
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com