Thursday, December 1, 2011

2011 Holiday Gift Guide Day 2- Go Christmas Shopping For Cake Products at Eden Fantasys!





**Please be aware the links in this post will take you to an online site that sells sex toys.  If you are not 18 years of age or older or if this may offend you please do not read this post any further. **

Are you aware that Eden Fantasys offers much more than just sex toys?  Recently,  they have really been expanding their line of fabulous bath,  beauty,  and clubwear items.  I am very excited at the fact they have even started to carry an outstanding brand of bath and beauty products called Cake.  If  you aren't already familar with Cake products,  then you should be because Cake products are absolutely amazing!  Eden Fantasys is also beginning to introduce beauty products to their website,  which is also very exciting to me because I love wearing makeup.

Eden Fantasys offers some excellent stocking stuffers and gifts for gift giving this holiday season.  Have a look around their site and I am sure you may just find a item or two or maybe even three or more that you may want to purchase as Christmas gifts,  or perhaps even a gift for yourself.  Check out the items below that I think would make great Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers,  as I introduce you to the wonderful line of products called Cake. 



This set includes Vanilla snow woman glistening body wash,  Vanilla snow woman glistening body mousse,  and pink icicle lip gloss.  It's sure to bring out your inner snow woman and leave your skin moisturized and glowing with snowy beauty.  I love the fact that it is Vanilla scented because Vanilla just so happens to be one of my favorite scents.  I plan on purchasing this set for my sister for Christmas,  I just know she will love it!


This set includes everything you need to take your lips to winter wonderland!  Another fabuolus product from Cake and sold by Eden Fantasys! This glossy trio inlcudes Gold Glimmer,  Pink Icicle,  and Vanilla Frost.  This set would make a fabulous gift or even a great stocking stuffer.




I havent tried this perfume but I know it's Cake's first perfume that they have introduced to their line of products.  I have heard some great things about it and I can't wait to try it.  This item is definitely on my Christmas wish list!


The thing that excites me the most about this product is it's sweet island scent - Coconut & Tahitian Vanilla.  This duo includes a Desserted Island velveteen hand cream and a Desserted Island supremely rich bath & shower frost.  Get your skin paradise ready with this sweet little set!  I will definetly be purchasing this exotic set for a early christmas gift for myself! 

This set provides you with a perfect way to sample an assortment of Cake products without having to buy full size products.  The set includes It's A Slice Supremely Rich Bath and Shower Frost,  It's A Slice Supreme Body Mousse,  Desserted Island Supremely Rich Bath and Shower Froth,  Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse,  and Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream. Not only is this set the perfect size for sampling but also for traveling.


So there you have it,  even though Eden Fantasys sells sex toys, they also sell much more!  Check out their site and you will find a lovely selection of gag gifts,   candles,  beauty,  bath,  and novelty items.
BUY IT:  You can purchase Cake brand items on Eden Fantasys.com.  If they are not in stock at the moment,  be sure to check back often,  or set an elert to be notified when they replenish their stock.

LEARN MORE:  To learn more visit Eden Fantasys online,   connect with them on Facebook,  follow them on Twitter,  find them on Google +1,  and stop by the Eden Cafe.



*Disclaimer - Eden Fantasys provided me with a gift card in exchange for this post.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*


0 comments: