Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Smooth Your Lips with EOS Lipbalms at Eden Fantasys





*This post contains links to EdenFantasys.com, an online company that sells sex toys.*


Special for all you lip balm lovers out there(including myself),  I am happy to announce that Eden Fantasys is now carrying EOS Lip Balm! I am not sure if you are familiar with it or not,  but I sure am and I have to say it's my favorite lip balm ever.  I was first introduced to EOS Lip Balm a little over a year ago when I received a free sample lip balm of their products and I have been hooked ever since,  so I am very excited that Eden Fantasys is now carrying it and if you try it I am sure you will be too!


Eden Fantasys offers the following yummy EOS Lip Balm flavors:

  • Strawberry Sorbet
  • Sweet Mint
  • Lemon
  • Summer Fruit
  • Honeysuckle

The also offer EOS Lip Balm Sticks in the following flavors:
  • Vanilla
  • Mint
So far,  I have only tried the Sweet Mint flavor,  so I can't wait to try out the rest of the flavors and yes,  I will definetly be ordering all of them.  Oh and did I mention they are also carrying numerous other EOS products including shaving cream, and their line of lotions.  And if their other products are anything like their lip balm I am sure they are just as amazing.  Wondering what's so good about EOS Lip Balm?  The question is what isn't good about EOS Lip Balm!

Let me fill you in on all the good stuff.  Here is what makes EOS my favorite brand of Lip Balm:
  • Contains Shea Butter and Vitamin E to help soothe lips
  • 100& Natural Organic
  • Gluten-Free
  • Packaging offers a unique sphere design which easy glides across your lips during application
  •  Goes on Clear
  • Keeps my lips nice and smooth 
Don't take my word for it pick up a EOS lip balm or two and try it out for yourself.  While your their be sure to check out their other line of products including bath & beauty, gag gifts and novelty, lingerie and adult sex toys.  Don't forget to add your free gift to your cart too!  And by the way if you spend $59 or more you will receive free shipping.

BUY IT: You can purchase EOS Lip Balm on Eden Fantasys for only $7.99.

LEARN MORE: To learn more about Eden Fantasys(an online site that sells adult sex toys) be sure to visit Eden Fantasys online, "Like" them on Facebook, Follow them on Twitter, and follow them on Google+1.

*Disclaimer - I am receiving a gift card in exchange for this post.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products/site. All of my opinions expressed in this post are one hundred percent honest and true.  

3 comments:

Erin said...

How fun are those???!!

My Journey With Candida said...

I like lip balms that don't make my lips feel pasty. I am going to have to check these out.

Courtney Tucker said...

EOS is my favorite lip balm also, have owned everyone of the flavors!