Thursday, April 12, 2012

Eden Fantasys


*This post contains links to Eden Fantasys, an online site that sells sex toys.  If you are not the proper age or this offends you please do not read any further.*


As many of you may know Eden Fantasys offers much more than just sex toys,  they offer products for the bath, lingerie, books, DVD's, and even bags.  For only two dollars you can purchase an Eden Fantasys Tote Bag,  which makes a perfect shopping bag, or even just a perfect sized bag to carry all of your stuff in.  I recently gave a Eden's Tote Bag to my mother in law and she loved it, which didn't surprise me because I love mine too!  Most of the time, you can add one to your order for FREE.  


Besides the tote bag they also offer bags including carry on bags.  My favorite just so happens to be the Python Print Divine Carry-on manufactured by Divine Toys.  




The Python Print Divine Carry-on is available in three fun colors:

  1. Pink
  2. Silver
  3. White
Of course,  I chose to order the Pink colored bag because Pink just so happens to be my favorite color.  The princess pink bag is printed with a python type of print,  which is very stylish.  I found so many uses for storing beauty items in it, I soon found out that I was going to need to order another bag.  No really, I put like everything in that bag from perfumes, to makeup, and of course, my EOS Lip Balms.  I do have a lot of perfumes and that kind of stuff so they do fill up fast.  I will soon be ordering the Silver bag since I already have two of the pink ones.  

BUY IT: You can purchase Python Print Divine Carry-On for $19.99 on Eden Fantasys.

LEARN MORE: To learn more about Eden Fantasys visit them online at http://www.edenfantasys.com/,  connect with them on Facebook, and follow them on Twitter @EdenFantasys.

*Disclaimer - Eden Fantasys(an online site that sells sex toys  is providing me with a gift card, in exchange for this post.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products/site.  All of my opinions expressed in this post are one hundred percent honest and true.*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love tote bags! I use them for basically everything so I will have to look into these. I certainly like the price.

Amanda said...

pink is also my favorite color! : )