Saturday, November 13, 2010

Funky Monkey Snacks

http://www.funkymonkeysnacks.com/ are a wonderful way to get kids eating healthy snacks.  They are made using a proprietary freeze drying process that contains nearly all of the flavor and nutrients that are found in fresh fruit.  Other snacks such as dried fruit can contain added sugars,  colors,  flavors and preservatives that Funky Monkey Snacks does not.   Each ounce contains 3 servings of fruit and provides a crunch with each bite.  They also use full slices and pieces of real fruit. 
They are perfect for people with allergies or Celiac Disease because they contain no Gluten, Wheat,  Dairy,  Or peanuts.  They are very affordable and can be purchased at various stores including: Target,  Kroger,  Safeway, WholeFoods and some other well known stores.  They are also very convenient.  I pop one in my diaper bag each time i leave and that way i always have one on hand while I'm out and about.  My son loves crunching down on the Funky Monkey Snacks and i love that it is so healthy for him!  They taste great and they are healthy,  what more could i ask for!  They come in 7 great flavors that your kids will love:  Applemom,  Bananamon,  Carnaval Mix,  MangOj,  Pink Pineapple, JiveALime, and Purple Funk.

*Disclosure-  I received some of their products to distribute to my Mother's Group.  I liked their product so much i decided to add a review to my blog.  All of my opinions are 100% honest and true.*

0 comments: