Monday, November 22, 2010

Party Decoration or Gift Idea

For my 3rd sons baby shower i was  running out of ideas.  I wanted to do something that i had never done before.  I wanted to color coordinate roses to my color scheme for my Shower.  My colors were Blue and Yellow and there was no way i was going to find those color roses so i decided to take a trip to my local florist.  She told me she could spray paint them in any color that i wished!  I was so happy with the outcome and everyone at my shower loved them!  For less than ten dollars i purchased two of them, one in each color.  This is a wonderful idea for decorating your table for a party or for giving as a gift.  Check at your local florist and see if they can do it as well! 

9 comments:

BabyDeals said...

I never would have thought of that. Great tip!

Following you from BabyDealsDujour, we list all the baby daily deals in real-time. Love to see you on Facebook and Twitter too.

Heather said...

I love em! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and congratulations!! :)


Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

Jamie said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm following your cute blog. ~Jamie

SaysJamie.com

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Thanks so much for stopping by The House on the Corner ~ I'm following back!!

Coupons Equal Cash said...

Thanks for stopping by. I am your newest follower.

Lesa
http://www.couponsequalcash.com/

Heather said...

Thanks for following me at Teens and a Toddler...following you back!

Crystal said...

What a neat idea! Thank you for following My Life as Mom and Wife!

Have a great day!
Crystal
http://kennedymomandwife.blogspot.com

Kelly's Giveaways said...

Hi, I'm following you via Making Friends Monday. Would love it if you would follow back. Have a great day.
Please enter any and all of my giveaways. More are coming so feel free to come back often.
kellysgiveaways.blogspot.com (spotlight blog)

dalton said...

Wow the colors are awesome.. and what a good idea to add a touch to your shower : ) Thanks for sharing : )

I am following from Mama's Inspired Heart. http://mamasinspiredheart.blogspot.com/

and thank you for following me : )