Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Apply to host a Coffee-mate Cafe Party(not house party)*EXPIRED*

Go to This site, choose between four parties
1. Bistro Baking Party Kit
2. Classic Games Night Party Kit
3. Art Party Kit
4. Office Party Kit
Then after you choose which party that you are interested in hosting,  finish filling out the application.  Each party kit  includes everthing you need to make your party a success!  This party is for all you Coffee-mate creamer lovers,   like myself!  This party is to celebrate the launch of three of their new flavors including Caramel Macchiatto,  Cafe Latte,   and White Chocolate Caramel Latte.  MMMMM...they all sound so good!  If selected as a host your party pack will arrive approximately one week prior to your party on Feb. 4, 2011.    I applied to host the Classic Games Night Party Pack so keep your fingers crossed for me!
Which party did you apply to host?

2 comments:

Rose said...

This sounds like so much fum I'm going to have to apply... hope I get to throw a party!

Thanks for visiting Tips for Saving, I'm now following you back!

KIT!

Alicia said...

What a neat idea! I visited your blog over from MBC. I'm your newest follower from Mommy Delicious (http://momdelicious.blogspot.com). I love that MBC can connect me with so many bloggers and I look forward to connecting with you even more through our work.

Cheers!

PS: you have such beautiful boys!