Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Rumba Time!!!




I have been in need of a nice new watch lately that is why I was extremely happy when Rumba Time offered to send me a couple watches to review!  Rumba Time is an online site that offers silicone watches in many different colors and styles.  I love their variety of colors and styles because it seems like they have something to fit every ones interests!  They are so lightweight that at times I forget I'm wearing a watch.  Not only that but they are made out of Silicone so you can easily slip it on your wrist.  Unless you have a link watch,  which contains a magnetic clasp that allows you to detach and reattach on your wrist,  with no stretching.  

Rumba Time Watches comes in four convenient sizes:
1. Extra Small-  Age 6 and under (5 inches / 140mm)
2. Small-  Most Women and Children (6 inches/ 160mm)
3. Medium-  Most Men and Some Women (7 inches/ 180mm)
4. Large-  Some Men (8 inches/ 200mm)

Rumba Time offers over 15 different style collections including:  Original 2.0,  Lafayette,  VanDam,  and Metallic- just to name a few!  Not only that but they also offer an awesome line of children's collection.  I received the Rumba Time  Glitter Watch to review along with the Cotton Candy Watch.  The Glitter Watch is Clear in color with silver sparkles throughout the watch that are sure to catch your eye.  I thought it would be a great selection  for children or for teenagers.  I ordered the size Medium which easily fit over my wrist with little stretching involved.  I  could have fit into a size Small but the Medium left me with extra room which I liked. 

I also received the Rumba Time Cotton Candy in a size Medium as well.  The bright neon color really stood out and made the watch "pop"!  Just like the other watch it was easy to slip on my wrist and fit really well with a little bit of extra room.  One of the things I liked best about the watch is that it is very light weight.  Matter of fact,  the actual weight of the watch is only 10 grams!  

The watches vary in price depending upon the style of the watch.  The watches I reviewed are both only $14.00 which is very reasonably priced.  Another great thing I like about the Rumba Time Watches is that they are water resistant.  This means you do not have to remove your watch while washing your car,  bathing, Or while it's raining!   Making these watches extremely durable and convenient to wear. 

They come packaged in a trendy little clear  plastic tube that they fit perfectly in.  The battery life of a Rumba Time Watch lasts for 12-18 months before you have to replace it with a SR626 Battery(if you have a watch from the original collection).  They offer an exceptional return policy- you can return any watch purchased within one year, for any reason. They are fun to wear and I love coordinating them with my outfits and moods.  Overall I think they are a great value!    


*Disclaimer-  Rumba Time generously provided me with two of their watches to possibly review.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*    

1 comments:

BrendaC said...

Neat watches, I am your newest GFC follower and would love if you dropped by my blog at WV Stitcher . Have a fantastic week!