Monday, May 30, 2011

Prefense Hand Wipes




I am happy to announce that Prefense is now selling hand wipes!  They are currently only $6.99 on sale,  and each can contains 35 hand and face wipes.  They are perfect for wiping down basically everything in your house including:  faucets/handles,  bathroom fixtures,  refrigerator handles,  door knobs,  light switches,  babys crib,  microwave buttons,  and even countertops!    I know one of the uses I would use them for would be to wipe down my childrens toys!  You can purchase Prefense Hand Wipes on their online store,  and next week they will be available for purchase on Amazon.Com. 

*I did not receive any form of compensation for this post nor did I receive a product.  I am participating in a contest.  In no way did this alter my opinon of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

0 comments: