Saturday, September 3, 2011

FindABeautySalon.com



findabeautysaloncom


As a stay at home mother of three young boys it seems like a rarely get a moment to relax and get some me time. I'm constantly busy doing things for my husband and children,  so every two weeks or so,  I treat myself to indulge in a rejuvenating salon day.   I mean really,  whats more relaxing then a day at the salon,  getting pampered and primped,  without the kids yelling in your ears!  The only thing is salon fees are getting so high these days,  and with the economy down it's increasingly becoming too expensive to afford regular salon visits,  that is why I am so tickled about finding this fabulous site called FindABeautySalon.com

FindABeautySalon doesn't just find you a salon,  they help find you local salons offering the best deals around,  so you can get the most of out your money.  This way you feel and look good,  while it looks good on your pocket as well!  Every woman needs a little me time atleast once in a while,  and what better way to get it than spending a day at the salon or spa,  weather its getting a massage,  getting a pedicure,  or maybe even both!  Using their site is a breeze,  you simply type in your zip code and in an instant you will see the best salon/spa deals in your area.  When I typed in my zip code two results came up:  one for 56% off a three hour long Swedish massage and one for 50% off a haircut,  style,  and allover color or partial highlights.

FindABeautySalon . com also  provides salons with a valuable marketing tool(A Salon Steal),  which helps salon gain supreme exposure at a minimum cost to them.  And to make matters even better,  it is totally free to for you to list,  and I don't know whats better than free,  besides maybe the deals on FindABeautySalon.com.    Another great reason to visit FindABeautySalon.com is that they offer you some great tips,  ideas,  and information about salon visits.  Going to be a bride soon,  well then you may want to check out their article about hairstyles that fit your wedding style.  Wondering what hair color is best suited for you,  then check out their Hair Color 101: How to Choose the Right Shade for You.

I have great news for you,  FindABeautySalon.com is currently offering a fabulous daily summer giveaway for luxurious prizes including FREE salon and spa treatments for an entire year,  plus weekly and daily gift card giveaways.  Each weekly and daily winner will either receive a gift card to a luxury salon or  spa in your area,  or gift card to your favorite stores such as: Victoria's Secret and Sephora.  All you have to do is head on over to their website,  enter your email address and zip code, and who knows...you may just win!   Entry in the contest will take less than 30 seconds to enter, so what are  you waiting for,  you know you want to enter... I just did,  and so can you!  You may also choose to get extra entries by letting your friends know(by email),  just make sure to sign up for a free account.



*Disclaimer - I did not receive any form of compensation for this post.  I completed this post as participation in a blogger giveaway.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their services.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*


0 comments: