Today I have the pleasure of introducing you to a wonderful company by the name of blissmobox. They provide a great way to introduce you to new and upcoming brands, as well as well known brands, all of which are totally earth friendly products. Think of it as a way of being introduced to Eco-friendly products without having to pay a ton of money to find out about great organic and Eco friendly brands that you would like to continue to purchase.
Here's how it works:
1. Sign up to join blissmobox. By signing up you will pay $19 a month plus $3 a box for shipping. You will then have the option of choosing which box you would like including health/beauty, cleaning products, and food.
2. Each month you will be given the option to choose from a set of limited quantity box options. If you would like they will auto choose the box that they think would fit you best. If you don't like the option for that month you may choose to send it to a friend or family member instead.
3. Receive your box each month and discover wonderful organic and Eco-friendly products that are best for your family. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with blissmobox you may choose to cancel at any time.
One of the greatest things about blissmobox is that it saves you a bunch of money. Matter of fact, each box has a value of atleast $30, sometimes much more! Besides that, you will be able to find the best products for your family, bodies, community, environment, and you will be introduced to exciting new brands that you may not have tried, had you not purchased a blissmobox. Some of the awesome brands that you will find throughout blissmoboxes are: Method, Numi Organic Tea, Yes to Carrots, Sambazon, and Kaia Foods.
So, I bet your wondering what I received in my box, right? Well, here's a sneak peak into my box...
I received a Morning BLISS blissmo box which contained the following items:
* St. Claires Organic Mints - These small mints were just the right size and contained just the right amount of minty flavor. My husband used them to freshen his breath while at work.
* LUNA Blueberry Bliss Nutrition Bar - This was super yummy and definitely one of my favorites out of the entire box. I shared it with both of my babies and my two year old thought it was a candy bar. What a great way to get them to eat healthy! It also makes a great pick me up in the morning on your way to work.
* LUNA Toasted Nuts 'n Cranberry Nutrition Bar - This wholesome bar tasted nutty and fruity. I also shared it with my youngest sons and they enjoyed it as well. It contains Calcium, Folic Acid, Protein and Fiber.
* Raw Walnut Butter with Cashews - It provides a great source of Omega-3 and Omega-6. It is free of Peanuts, Gluten, Dairy, Cholesterol, or GMO's and it is 100% organic. I used it just like I would use regular peanutbutter by spreading it on a piece of bread, spread jelly on the other and gave it to my son to eat for lunch. He never knew the difference and ate it just like he would any other peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
*Preserve Toothpicks - After eating the LUNA bar I used one of these toothpicks to pick my tooth. They are cinnamint flavored which tastes great! They came packaged in a handy tube that fits perfectly in my purse.
* Preserve Toothbrush - This green toothbrush is made out of recycled yogurt cups, how awesome is that! It's curved handle helps clean hard to reach places.
* Purely Elizabeth. - Gluten Free, Vegan, Free of Refined Sugar! This Cranberry Pecan Granola Cereal is a great and healthy way to start your morning! My kids are huge cereal lovers, so this is so much better for them than their normal sugar downed cereal.
*Grounds for Change - Mexico "Cafe Femenino"is a medium roast ground coffee. Every single bean that they roast is Fair Trade Certified, CarbonFree Certified and Shade Grown. This is the only item I haven't had a chance to sample yet but I'm definitely looking forward to trying it!
* Slice of Life - I saved the best for last! These adult gummy vitamins are super soft and taste fruity - almost like a regular gummy would taste! After all, gummies aren't just for kids, they're for adults too!
BUY IT: Each month you will be charged $19 a box plus $3 shipping fees.
LEARN MORE: To learn more about blissmobox visit them on their site, or check them out on their blog.
*Disclaimer - blissmobox provided me with a box of items, free of charge, for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*