Friday, October 28, 2011

COFEE MATE Challenge

This week I have challenged myself to a COFFEE MATE blog challenge.  Each day I will be bringing you another great COFFEE MATE recipe.  Incuding hot and cold beverages and desserts.  I am sure you will be amazed by what yummy creations you can actually make using COFFEE MATE.

To start off the COFFEE MATE Challenge I am going to provide you with a heavenly recipe from their site called Peppermint Mocha Cafe Mocha.  It is perfect for the cold fall/winter days and the upcoming holidays.  Serve it at a holiday gathering or a delicious morning treat.  How ever you serve it,  I am sure you will enjoy it!  It's funny that I found this recipe on their site, last year I made this almost exactly and thought I had came up with my own creation...wrong! LOL!

 

PEPPERMINT MOCHA CAFE MOCHA
This Peppermint Mocha Caffè Mocha is the ultimate indulgence when you are looking for a cozy hot beverage.
Yield: 1
Ingredients:
2 shots brewed espresso or 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1/3 cup boiling water
2 teaspoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup Peppermint Mocha Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
Instructions:
COMBINE espresso and Nesquik in coffee mug.

STEAM milk and Coffee-mate together using espresso machine or microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute or until very hot. Pour over espresso.

Lactose intolerant?  Use water instead of milk.

3 comments:

Dutch Girls Favorite Things said...

this sounds realy good. I'll have to buy the stuff for it on monday.

Spilled Milkshake said...

Oooh! Another great use for my new espresso machine! I am totally addicted to making things with it lol. This sounds amazing and I can't wait to try it.

Christina

Thank you for linking up with the Getting to Know You Friday Blog Hop! New follower.

Princess said...

This sounds really yummy!! I love peppermint in the winter...will be trying this! Thanks!