Friday, October 28, 2011

COFEE MATE Challenge

This week I have challenged myself to a COFFEE MATE blog challenge.  Each day I will be bringing you another great COFFEE MATE recipe.  Incuding hot and cold beverages and desserts.  I am sure you will be amazed by what yummy creations you can actually make using COFFEE MATE.

To start off the COFFEE MATE Challenge I am going to provide you with a heavenly recipe from their site called Peppermint Mocha Cafe Mocha.  It is perfect for the cold fall/winter days and the upcoming holidays.  Serve it at a holiday gathering or a delicious morning treat.  How ever you serve it,  I am sure you will enjoy it!  It's funny that I found this recipe on their site, last year I made this almost exactly and thought I had came up with my own creation...wrong! LOL!

 

PEPPERMINT MOCHA CAFE MOCHA
This Peppermint Mocha Caffè Mocha is the ultimate indulgence when you are looking for a cozy hot beverage.
Yield: 1
Ingredients:
2 shots brewed espresso or 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1/3 cup boiling water
2 teaspoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup Peppermint Mocha Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
Instructions:
COMBINE espresso and Nesquik in coffee mug.

STEAM milk and Coffee-mate together using espresso machine or microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute or until very hot. Pour over espresso.

Lactose intolerant?  Use water instead of milk.

3 comments:

Becky Davis said...

this sounds realy good. I'll have to buy the stuff for it on monday.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Another great use for my new espresso machine! I am totally addicted to making things with it lol. This sounds amazing and I can't wait to try it.

Christina

Thank you for linking up with the Getting to Know You Friday Blog Hop! New follower.

Princess said...

This sounds really yummy!! I love peppermint in the winter...will be trying this! Thanks!