More and more people are starting to become more green friendly and for those of you who are, you know how important it is. For those of you who have not yet been introduced to Conscious Box let me be the first to introduce you to them and hopefully get you a little interested in becoming more Eco-friendly! Conscious Box offers a monthly subscription service to receive one Conscious Box per month.
What exactly is a Conscious Box you may be wondering. A Conscious Box is a box filled with product samples and coupons, which allows you to try Eco-Friendly brands that you may have never tried or not yet been introduced to. The neat thing about Conscious Box is you can find some really cool brands that you would have never even known about if it weren't for Conscious Box. This is the third box I have received so far and I must say I have found many great brands/products that have now become a staple in my household!
Each box features a different theme, so for instance for February I received the "Valentine's Day" themed box. As always Conscious Box didn't dissapoint, it was packed full of a lovely selection of goodies and even included some adult goodies! I know your dieing to find out what was inside so take a look below to find out.
- Full Size Bar of Nature's Crops in Quinoa & Strawberry - A delicious nutrition bar that provides a good source of protein.
- Sample size Baby Goods Barrier & Diaper Cream - Natural and organic diaper cream packed full of Vitamin A, C, D, and E.
- Sample size Soap Box - Every time someone purchases a bar of soap from them they will deliver a bar of soap to someone in need.
- 1.5 oz Dr. Cleangreen's Moisturizing Hand Instant Purifier - Kills 99.9 percent of germs on contact.
- Sample size Love Grown Foods - Simply Oats - These Cinnamon tasting oats make a healthy snack for kids and adults.
- 2 Packs C3* for Stress - A sugar free effervescent drink mix.
- Sample size emerginC Scientific Organics - Kokumba Cleanser that is applied to wet skin and then rinsed off.
- 2 oz. bag of Nutcase Crunch - A gluten free mix of Almonds, Peacans, Coconuts, and pine nuts.
- 1 teabag Organic Herbs and Teas by Treehouse Herbs - Contains Peppermint, Ginger, Ginkgo, hibiscus, Alfalfa, Lemongrass, Lemon Balm, Passion Flower, St. Johns Wart, Rosemary, Liquorish all of which are organic.
- Bloomin - A seed paper product.
- Sample of Olbas Pastilles - Herbal cough drops.
- 1.8 oz. Himala Salt - Some of the purest salt on earth.
- Sample of Badger - Lip Tint & Shimmer
- Full size bar of Reveratrol Winetime Bar - Chocolate Rasberry flavored bar that contains more reveratrol than 50 glasses or red wine.
- Sample pack of Natural Calm - A anti-stress drink with a Raspberry Lemon flavor.
- .17 oz. Blossom Organics - Pure pleasure arousal gel.
- 1 oz. tube Blossom Oganics - Natural Moisturizing Lubricant.
- Good Clean Love - Almost Naked Personal Lubricant.
- 20% off Blossom Organics coupon
- Reveratrol 15% off coupon
I must say I really really enjoyed this box and absolutely loved the theme. I really liked the entire box but I did have some favorites. The Badger Lip Tint & Shimmer smelled a lot like chocolate and left my lips with just the perfect amount of tint and shimmer. The Himala Salt contains pure pink Himalayan sea salt and actually contains pink! Dr. Cleangreen's Handy Essentials Hand Instant Purifier smells and works great. My children were recently sick so my husband and I frequently used it on our hands and guess what, we didn't get sick! I also really liked the Bloomin heart shaped seed paper which when planted sprouts wildflowers, how cool is that!
Now that you know more about Conscious Box what are you waiting for, hurry up and subscribe to their monthly service to start receiving your monthly shipments of Conscious Box!
BUY IT: You may choose to purchase Conscious Box monthly for $12, 3 months for $33, and 6 months for $64. You will have to pay a monthly shipping fee of $7 in addition to the cost of the monthly box. The more months you purchase at one time the cheaper it is. Leary about trying Conscious Box? No problem, simply subscribe to the monthly box and you may cancel at any time.
LEARN MORE: To learn more about Conscious Box visit them online, connect with them on Facebook, and follow them on Twitter.
WIN IT: I have great news for you today! One of my lucky readers is going to win a special spring themed Conscious Box!
a Rafflecopter giveaway