What better to enjoy this winter than a nice winter cocktail! I am sure you all have a favorite cocktail, but ever wonder what winter cocktail fits you best? Well now you can find out with the new Discover Your Winter Cocktail Blog APP! Just simply answer some simple question and in no time you will find out what which winter cocktail fits you best! I did and I was happily surprised to find out that I got the Homemade Irish Cream cocktail. And even better, it included a recipe so I can make it for myself and I must say it looks very yummy!
The Discover Your Winter Cocktail APP offers:
- Discover Your Winter Cocktail Quiz
- Fun guide of liquor facts that you might not know.
- Discover some awesome Cocktail recipes!
- Get a winter twist to four classic cocktails and share with your friends!
Check out some of the yummy cocktail recipes below.
Preparation: Place the chocolate syrup around the glass then place the other ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake. Strain into glass.Chocolate SnowballIngredients:
- 2 oz coconut rum
- 2 oz Irish cream
- 1 oz hazelnut liqueur
- 3 1/2 oz melted chocolate
- 3 1/2 oz cream
- 1 dash chocolate syrup
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- 3/4 oz mango syrup
- 1 1/2 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz blood orange juicePreparation: Shake well over ice cubes in a shaker, and strain into a collins glass half-filled with crushed ice.
- 1 oz creme de cacao
- 1 oz vanilla schnapps
- 1 oz Irish cream
- milkPreparation: Pour liquors into a beer mug, and fill with milk. Stir, and serve.
WIN IT: To celebrate this fun widget one of my lucky readers is going to receive both a Hendricks Gin Golf Umbrella AND a $20 Crate & Barrel Gift Card!
*Disclaimer - I am receiving the same prize as the giveaway winner in exchange for this post. In no way did this alter my opinion. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*
a Rafflecopter giveaway