So, everyone knows GourmetGiftBaskets.com offers gift baskets, but did you know they also offer lots of other fabulous items like fresh flowers and one of my favorites - baked goods! That's right, besides their huge selection of just about any type of gift basket you could think of, they also offer a delightful selection of baked goods including Gourmet Carrot Cake, Red Velvet Cake, and four tasty samplers. You may choose from their Cookies Sampler Bakery Gift, Whoopie Pie Sampler Bakery Gift, Gourmet Cheesecake Sampler or the Brownies Sampler Bakery Gift.
Each Sampler Bakery Gift tastes super fresh, just like yummy baked goodies from a real bakery. They would make a perfect addition to your next celebration or gathering as I am sure they would be gone in no time. Yes, they are that good! I recently had the fortunate opportunity of trying a custom Brownie Sampler Bakery Gift, which included one flavor of each of the six brownies. Please note the actual product on their website offers two brownies of each flavor. One of each flavor was just enough to give me a great impression of the brownies.
I was excited to see that the Brownie Sampler offered some exciting flavors that I couldn't wait to try. But, because I am only one person I couldnt eat them all by myself so I had a little help from a few of my family members(lucky for them). Check out just what exactly I received and what I thought of each flavor.
1. Fudge Walnut- A perfectly fudgy brownie sprinkled with just the right amount of nuts.
2. Peanut Butter - Perfect for all you peanut butter lovers out there, including myself! Covered with mini peanut butter chips to make a flawless combination of peanut butter and chocolate.
3. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut - There's a first time for everything and this was my first time ever trying a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Brownie. Well actually I shared it with my husband because he insisted on trying it and I don't mind sharing the calories with him(wink, wink). We both thought it was super moist and super delicious.
4. Cheesecake - This was by far my favorite flavor ever and I would have to go so far as to say it was actually the best tasting brownie I have ever tried. The moist chocolate brownie paired perfectly with the cheesecake layer on top and chocolate swirls. It is gourmet at it's finest!
5. Belgian Chocolate Chunk - I went ahead and shared a little bit of love with my big brother on this one. He said it was very fresh tasting and the quality of the chocolate was superb.
6. Butterscotch Blondie - A decided to get a little creative with this flavor so I gave it a little bit of a twist. I heated it up for about thirty seconds in the microwave then added a few scoops of Cookies n' Cream Icecream on top and let's just say it was like little bites of heaven!
The brownies all came individually wrapped, so they stay nice and fresh. This also makes them very portable as you can pack them in lunch boxes. Not only do they make excellent gifts for others but also for yourself because who doesn't deserve to treat themselves every once in a while. And don't forget to check out their huge selection of gift baskets!
BUY IT: You can purchase a Brownie Sampler Bakery Gift which contains 12 brownies in six delicious flavors for $34.99.
LEARN MORE: To learn more please visit http://www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com.
WIN IT: One of my very lucky readers is going to receive a Custom Brownie Sampler which will contains one of each of the six flavors. Thanks to GourmetGiftBaskets.com for making this possible!
*Disclaimer - I received the items mentioned above, free of charge, for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions expressed in this post are one hundred percent honest and true.*
a Rafflecopter giveaway