I have some exciting news to share with everyone - I am pregnant with my fourth baby! As many of you may already know I already have three son's, so I am really hoping that this one is going to be a girl, although of course what I am ultimately hoping for is a healthy baby. I am not exactly how far along I am yet but I am thinking I am probably about 16 weeks pregnant. I will fill everyone in more when I go to my first doctor's visit. I can't wait to hear the heartbeat and see my lil peanut on the ultrasound!
I may only be half way through my first trimester, but I know how important it is to start getting baby stuff ahead of time because there is a lot of stuff you need to get before the baby arrives. So, I happily reviewed a diaper bag full of baby items from ComfortsForBaby.com. Let me just tell you, you can never have enough diaper bags! I love keeping atleast two stocked at one time and different ones to match my different outfits.
Check out what is packed inside my diaper bag from Comforts For Baby:
- 4 oz. Comforts For Baby Baby Powder - Perfect for using after bathing your baby or on his/her bum to keep it nice and dry.
- 3 fl oz. Comforts For Baby Baby Oil - Mild and hypoallergenic not to mention pediatric tested. Very gentle on your babies sensitive skin.
- Comforts For Baby Cotton Swabs - Contains 180 swabs and are crafted with care for optimum softness.
- Comforts For Baby Wipes - Contains 40 Fragrance Free wipes. I find that when my babies are newborn their skin is very sensitive so it is best to use non fragrance wipes on them.
- Comforts For Baby Diapers - Size 4 includes 32 diapers that include a soft cloth like outer cover and a dry-lock system.
- Comforts For Toddlers Disposable Cups - Contains 7 BPA free disposable cups in a variety of colors. These are great because you can throw them away after use or wash them to resuse them later. These are perfect for toddler age children.
Be sure to visit the Comforts For Baby website to check out their products and for information on how to take good care of your little ones.
LEARN MORE: Please visit www.comfortsforbaby.com.
*Disclaimer - I received all the items mentioned above, free of charge, for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions expressed in this post are one hundred percent honest and true.*