Friday, May 18, 2012

So I know my Summer Event began on Tuesday of this week(The 15th) but so far only has one post.  I have a very good reason for that....I have been in and out of the hospital lately with bad stomach pain.  They finally figured out late last night that I am suffering from Gallbladder stones.  So, I am just excited that over two years of dealing with all of this pain they figured out what is wrong.  I will be having surgery on my gallbladder sometime after I recover from my C-section in October.  My Summer event will still run until the end of this month.  Thanks to all my readers and companies for understanding. 

1 comments:

Eat To Live said...

So sorry to hear you have been having problem with your gallbladder, but now that you know what it is... That is a good thing.