A must have on all of my baby lists is always a baby monitor. As a parent we are always worried about our babies, so a baby monitor allows us to monitor our baby no matter what room we are in. They are essential in monitoring your baby while your away from him or her, especially during the night time and during naps. With all my past babies I have always used a sound monitor, but this won't be the case with my newest baby! And its all thanks to VTech for providing me with an awesome video baby monitor to review!
I was so excited to receive the VTech Safe & Sound Full-Color Video and Audio Monitor. I can always hear my babies on the monitor, but this will be the first time that I will actually be able to see my baby too! I am always worried when I hear my baby make a weird sound , so now all I will have to do is take a peak at the screen to make sure everything is okay with my baby. And less worrying means for a happier mama! I love the fact that it will grow with her, from day one! We will begin using it to hear her cry, and continue to use it as she becomes a toddler and starts to get into stuff and even as she gets older because there are plenty of uses for the VTech Safe & Sound Video and Audio Monitor.
The VTech Safe & Sounds Full-Color Safe & Sound Video and Audio Monitor offers many features including:
- Offers Infrared Night Vision - A great feature because you can see your baby in total darkness allowing you to turn off the lights and still be able to view your baby.
- Can support up to four baby units!
- Includes a six level sound indicator for your convenience.
- Has a Vibrating Sound Alert
- Temperature Sensor - How would have thought it would come with such an awesome feature!
- Offers a 2 way communication between the units so you can talk to your baby.
- Split screen capability for viewing up to four cameras at one time. (with purchase of additional cameras)
- Polyphonic lullabies - specially for your baby!
- Comes with a rechargeable battery in the parent unit
- Digital transmission providing superior security and sound quality with no annoying white noise
- 320 x 240 pixel display transmitting up to 22 frames per second
I think one of the best features of the video monitor besides the fact that I can see my baby is the temperature sensor, which provides me extra comfort knowing that my baby is okay. I also love the fact that it features a two way intercom allowing me to be able to sing to my baby or lull her from a total different room. The polyphonic lullabies are definitely another huge plus! I can't wait to start putting it to use, beginning with day one when she arrives home from the hospital!
BUY IT: You can purchase the VTech Safe & Sound Full-Color Video and Audio Monitor (VM321) for $149.95.
LEARN MORE: To learn more be sure to visit www.babymonitors.vtech.com/babymonitors.
*Disclaimer - I received the item mentioned above, free of charge, for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions expressed in this post are one hundred percent honest and true.*