Thursday, August 16, 2012

Momonomics.com

Take just five minutes out of your life to enjoy a little bit of "me" time. And while enjoying your "me" time, why not visit Momonomics.com!  This fantastic site offers a little bit of everything that moms enjoy or never get to!  No matter if you need a place to vent, brag, or discover healthy recipes, you will be able to do it at Momonomics.com.  But wait, that's not all, you can also discuss pillow talk and confess to various mommy sins!   As a mom myself I know I certainly could benefit from all of the above. 

This new site powered by Vitacost.com is an ideal place for busy mamas to  network and interact with other mommy's.   I am always home with my children,  so Momonomics.com proves to be a great place to socialize with other mothers who are similar to me.  The best thing about the website is that you won't need to find a babysitter, you can do everything from the convenience of your own house!  

Next time you have a moment, stop by and do some unwinding while laughing and interacting with other great moms.  Because after all only moms, can relate, right!  It's nice to read other moms rants and know that I am not the only one with problems.  It's also nice to read the brag section to find out what other moms are proud of or whats going on in their life.  But, my favorite section is the Kitchen Diva section because it is packed full of healthy recipes great to make for your family.  

Stop by and visit Momonomics.com  and while your at it do a little bit of bragging, ranting, and maybe even some pillow talk! Then perhaps stop by Vitacost.com and do a little bit of shopping. They offer healthy items for a healthy living for everyone from adults to babies! 

LEARN MORE: To learn more about Momonomics.com be sure to visit them online and sign up for their email subscription to stay in the loop.  

*Disclaimer - I am receiving a gift card in exchange for this post. In no way did this alter my opinion of their site. All of my opinions expressed in this post are one hundred percent honest and true.*

4 comments:

Karen Hand said...

Ah, it's nice to hear that there is a special place for moms to rant and rave when they are frustrated with daily life in raising children. There wasn't such a place when my children were little. Plus parents need some time for adult interaction as well, especially when limited to financial, monetary and emotional constraints, simply for their own sanity.

josh da man said...

i bet my girlfriend wud love dis site, im gunna tell her bout it.

josh da man

Eat To Live said...

I know quite a few bloggers who might be interested in this. Tweeted
https://twitter.com/CandidaJourney/status/236621859452510210

Unknown said...

This looks very interesting - a place to vent and maybe get advice!