Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tis' The Season To Enjoy Pumpkin!!!


Everyone has holiday favorites they look forward to every year.  Mine just happens to be pumpkin, and not just one thing, pumpkin everything!  From Pumpkin shakes to pumpkin pie, there's basically nothing pumpkin that I don't enjoy.  Are you a fan of pumpkin?  If so, you definitely should check out my pumpkin favorites, and share yours in a comment below.

1. Pumpkin Spice Coffee
2. Pumpkin Eggnog
3. Pumpkin Cheesecake
4. Pumpkin Coffee Cake
5. Pumpkin Icecream
6. And of course, Pumpkin Pie!

And in addition to eating yummy pumpkin goodies you can also use them to serve out of, as well.  Every year during Halloween my mother makes stew served in a pumpkin.  This year she made pumpkin dip and served it out of mini pumpkins. There are so many other ways you can serve out of them too, for instance you can serve pumpkin custard out of mini pumpkins! 

*I did not receive any form of compensation for this post.*

5 comments:

Eat To Live said...

I eat a lot of pumpkin. You forgot to mention pumpkin soup. Yummmmm

Are We There Yet! said...

I wonder what pumpkin eggnog tastes like. I bet I would like it.

Jenn said...

Love pumpkin stuff!

rj7777 said...

I do love pumpkins as decorations and serving food in them too. Thanks for the great ideas. One thing I know orange products are good for us too. Great item. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

Mary Gallardo said...

I love pumpkin flavored anything! haha and I just went to the store today and bought an 80 ct pumpkin spice coffee k-cup pack to last me through the year. =)