Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Auction Benefiting Children's Charities

I am excited to share this great fundraiser with you that supports a great cause!  Lite Brix, brought to you by Cra-Z-Art, has created a very unique full size Lite Brix Galveston guitar and case signed by some of the most talented celebrities and musicians today.  This amazing toy will be auctioned off on Ebay and the proceeds will go towards The Today Show Charitable Foundation, a 501C3 non profit organization. This outstanding organization has donated more 
than $285 million in toys, books, and clothing since it was first 
started. 

Many famous musicians and artists have signed the guitar including Ne-Yo, Ryan Seacrest, Jordin Sparks, and many 
more. 

If you are interested in bidding or would like to learn more be sure to visit this link for more information. 

*Disclaimer - I did not receive any compensation in any form, for this post.*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

About the Sentry Safe I would want a Gun Safe. Thank you. Jerri Davis

Unknown said...

Thanks, but you need to leave the comment on the Sentry Safe review/post. Thanks!

Eat To Live said...

Well how cool is this!!! As soon as I finsh here, I am headed over to check it out.

FireRunner2379 said...

Awesome, I think its great when celebs do something so easy that change a person or persons lives. I see it went for $700, a bit more than I would spend but too bad it didn't go higher! Thanks for spreading the word!