*Disclaimer - I received the items mentioned above, free of charge, for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions expressed in this post are one hundred percent honest and true.*
Beauty Box Five is a monthly makeup subscription that you can sign up for to receive monthly boxes filled with 4-5 beauty samples. And guess what, you don't even have to leave your house because they are delivered directly to your doorstep!
They are three different ways to subscribe to Beauty Box Five:
- You may pay $12 each month.
- You may pay $30 Quarterly. This will save you $6!
- You may pay $100 Yearly. This will save you 2 free months!
Now let's get down to the box. I know your wondering what was in it, so wonder no longer!
- Jean Pierre Cosmetics - Facial Cleansing Pads with Microbeads: Included 16 thick pads perfect for removing dead skin cells and cleansing skin. It was just the perfect size to keep in my purse.
- Blinc Mascara - This 0.02 size sample make it the ideal size to keep in my purse to have on hand. It does not run, clump or flake and provides longer thicker lashes. And I mean, who doesn't want longer thicker lashes!
- BodyYoGraphy - Foundation Primer: This clear primer provides a flawless finish. I was excited about trying this item because my sister recently recommended that I purchase some. I really love the way it helps keep my foundation on.
- Shine Ultra Lip Gloss - The Strip Tease color was very light and shimmery and had a very fruity taste which is always a plus. Oh, and I can't forget that it includes a mirror on the side of the gloss which comes in very handy.
- OFRA - This loose shadow in Diamond Glitz was the perfect color for my style.
I loved all of the items, but my overall favorite is the Blinc Mascara. Not only do they work well on natural lashes, but on fake lashes too! Check out how I rocked them in the picture below.
LEARN MORE: To learn more be sure to visit Beauty Box Five online.