Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bzz Agent - Post Sesame Street Cereal


Combine your favorite pals from Sesame Street with Post Cereal and you have a fun cereal that all kids will love!  Elmo and the Cookie Monster recently teamed up with Post Foods to bring you a delicious and wholesome cereal that's perfect for not only breakfast,  but snacking too!  

Post Sesame Street Cereal is available in two tasty flavors:

  1. Apple
  2. Banana
Luckily for me and the kids I was recently selected as a Bzz Agent to receive both of the cereals to try out. 

My kids love it and I love the fact that they receive 2/3 or their daily whole grains when consuming a 20g serving. Not only that but it is also fortified with iron, zinc, and choline which helps support healthy brain development**. On top of that it includes only one gram of sugar and no artificial flavors.  

Now, not only do they want to watch their morning sesame street show but they also want to eat their sesame street cereal.  My two year old loves Sesame Street, especially Elmo, so he's always excited to eat his Elmo cereal.  Not only because it has an Elmo theme but also because he loves the flavor.  Both my son's favorite flavor is the banana although they really like the apple flavor too. I guess you could say they go bananas over Sesame Street Banana flavored cereal!

*Disclaimer - I received the items mentioned above, free of charge as a member of Bzz Agent.  In no way did this alter my opinions expressed in this post.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

6 comments:

Eat To Live said...

Oh my gosh!! If my Grandson seen theis... he would go nuts. I am going to get some for him when he comes on vacation with us.

Anonymous said...

ӏ dοn't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't аlгeаdy ;) Cheeгѕ!


Alsо visit my homepage :: cure premature ejaculation pills

barkergirl33 said...

Sounds like a healthy choice for the entire family-I'm not sure about the banana flavor, but we'd definately like the apple. the packaging is great! (Raine)

Anonymous said...

I know this site presents quality based articles and extra data, is there any other web site which offers such stuff in
quality?

Here is my weblog ... pasang iklan gratis

slehan said...

more tv tie-ins. how much sugar?

Sherrie said...

Yum! Apple and Banana sound great. Both of my toddler granddaughter's are big Sesame Street fans and love cereal so I think these would be a hit at my home. Thanks for sharing.