Saturday, May 25, 2013

got2b POWEDER'ful Review


As many of you may already know I am a member of BZZ Agent. This means, I get to try out awesome products, and then share my experience with all of my lovely readers.  Today, I have an especially unique product review to share with you!  

Does your hair lack life?  Is it flat and dull? Want to know a secret?  If you simply add a little bit of got2b POWDER'ful to it, your hair will go from flat to amazing in no time at all! 


BZZ Agent was kind enough to provide me with three bottles, one to try and two to give away.  I wanted to try it for myself first, so I could explain it better to everyone, especially the ones I was giving the other bottles too.  I have to admit, at first I was a bit hesitant because I have used similar products in the past that have not worked, but I will try anything once so I gave it a chance.  Why do I give everything a chance?  Well it's because of products like this!

Normally, I straighten my hair and it leaves it very flat.  Well, let me tell you, all it took was a little bit of POWEDER'ful to make it Powderific!!! It worked great but what makes it work so great you may be wondering.  Perhaps the fact that it texturizes the surface of your hair to create maximum volume at your roots.  It even works on curled hair, so you can style your hair any way you want, while achieving maximum volume at the same time!  

Check out my photo and see for yourself!


And, best of all it doesn't leave any type of residue on your hair nor does it make your hair sticky like many other volumizing products does.  As soon as I experienced the amazing results I knew I had to share this awesome product with a couple people in particular that suffer from flat hair syndrome, or so I like to call it!  Both my sister and my grandmother in law both have flat hair, so I knew it would work wonders on their hair and sure enough it did! I can't stop telling all my friends and family about it because it is simply amazing in my book!

I like to think of got2b POWDER'ful as a makeover for your hair!

LEARN MORE: To learn more be sure to visit got2b online.   


*Disclaimer - I received the item mentioned above, along with full two full size samples to hand out.  In no way did this alter my opinion of the product.  All of my opinions expressed in this review are one hundred percent honest and true. Thanks BZZ AGENT for providing me with these amazing samples!*

4 comments:

JENNi said...

Sounds great!! Looks great too, nice pic!

Terra Heck said...

Very nice pic. Being that it works for your hair and a girl I work with swears by it, I'm going to have to go purchase some of this for myself. My hair could use some volume.

Eat To Live said...

I am going to have to try this. My hair gets flat so easily. Your hair looks GREAT!!

Sherrie said...

Love your pic and your hair looks great. I've got to try this product too! My hair is so thin and lacking in volume even when I curl it or use product in my hair. My hair really could use a pick me up.