Monday, August 5, 2013

Enjoy Haribo Smurf Gummi Candy While Watching The Smurfs 2!!!


*Disclaimer - I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Haribo. I received product samples, and a promotional item as a thank you for participating. In no way did this alter my opinions expressed in this review.  

Get ready for some Smurftastic Treats while you watch the newly released Smurfs 2 in Theatres now.  That's because, Haribo (my favorite brand of gummies) just added Smurf themed gummies to their assortment of products.  That's right, children (and adults) can now enjoy their favorite themed Smurf characters in two yummy gummy flavors including Raspberry and Strawberry! 

I don't know about you but growing up as a child of the 80's era, Smurfs was one of my favorite cartoons.  That being said, I was secretly excited when I found out Smurfs 2 would be coming out in theatres, and even more excited to share the experience with my children.  I always appreciate good ole cartoons from my era, especially when I have an opportunity to share them with my kiddos.

In celebration of the Smurfs 2 movie, I received several bags of Haribo Smurf themed gummies.  I actually received ten to be exact, so I decided to share them with children at a party that I recently hosted.  It actually worked out perfect because there was ten children at the party(including my three kids). The children were all very excited as they stared at Smurf gummy characters such as Papa Smurf and Smurfette(my favorite).  I have to admit, I even tried a few myself, which were by the way, very tasty.

I also received a Fandago gift card, which I will soon be using to take my children to see the Smurfs 2 movie at our local cinnedomes. And, I am sure we will be purchasing a bag or two of the new Haribo The Smurfs gummi candy to enjoy while we enjoy the movie, as well!  

LEARN MORE: To learn more, be sure to visit Haribo online, or find them in a store nearest you.

0 comments: