Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Alawna


One year ago, God blessed me with one of the best gifts ever - a sweet baby girl! As many of you may know I tried long and hard to have a girl, and after having three boys, I finally got what I had been waiting and yearning so long for. <3 Anyone that has a daughter knows how fun they can be, not to mention how different they are from boys. I love all my kiddos,  but I am glad that the empty void in my heart was filled when I had my little princess.

It seems like just yesterday, we were driving her home from the hospital and here she is already one!  She is such an amazingly beautiful and smart baby. I like to cherish every moment I have with her because babies grow up so fast and she's my last baby I will ever have.  She loves playing ball, she won't part with her binky, and she gets a big smile on her face anytime she see's her "dada" or brothers.


We have planned a huge Lalaloopsy party that will take place this Sunday. Sometime next week I will publish a mini birthday guide featuring a few awesome companies. It will include some great ideas for a Lalaloopsy themed party. In the meantime I hope you will enjoy these adorable birthday photos.










1 comments:

Terra Heck said...

Happy 1st birthday to your little girl! She's absolutely adorable.