Monday, November 25, 2013

BZZ AGENT - Covergirl new clean Whipped Cream

*Disclaimer - I received the item mentioned below, free of charge, as a member of BZZ AGENT. In no way did this effect my review. All of my opinions expressed in this review are one hundred percent honest and true.*



While you feel naked without your clothes, I feel the same way without my makeup! Any time I step out of the house, I make sure I always have my "face on". Everyone has that one makeup item that they can't live without and for me that one item is foundation. I have tried many foundations in the past,  but recently after given the opportunity to review COVERGIRL Clean Whipped Creme I fell in love with this particular formula. 


This dreamy foundation is lightweight, non greasy, and adds moisture to my skin while leaving it without a shiny finish.It's a huge plus that it does not leave my skin feeling greasy or looking shiny because when that happens it tends to bring attention to fine lines and wrinkles. COVERGIRL Clean Whipped Creme is available in a variety of various colors, so that you can find the color that matches your skin tone best. It's whipped light weight formula is very easy to apply and you don't have to worry about reapplying it, even when you get a bit sweaty.  

Because it is packaged in a small jar, it makes it ideal to bring with you on the go. Just simply toss it in your purse and your good to go. Anytime I leave I make sure I have my COVERGIRL Clean Whipped Creme in my purse so that it is available any time I may need it. I will definitely be purchasing a couple just to have on hand, so that I do not run out any time soon. Actually, I wouldnt mind receiving a couple in my stocking this year (hint, hint)!


LEARN MORE: Visit COVERGIRL online to learn more!



0 comments: