Friday, November 22, 2013

Turkey Jennie O

*Disclaimer - I received coupons, free of charge, in exchange for a review. In no way did this alter my review. All of my opinions expressed in this post are one-hundred percent honest and true.*

Were talking turkey talk over here at Mizz Review Lady! And, were not talking just any old turkey talk, were talking a stress-free delicious turkey dinner! 


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays of the year, it is also one of the most stressful. I am sure all of you other ladies can definitely agree with that statement! Thanksgiving Day is great because it brings families together to spend quality time together while giving thanks. On the other hand, It is also very stressful because there are so many things to prepare, and during this time, we usually have plenty of guests, on top of that.  Jennie-O has just the product this November, to help save us stress and time, allowing us to spend more time with our family. 

Jenni-O Oven Ready Whole Turkey is the only turkey that goes from your freezer to your oven without having to thaw it. It is already fully prepared so you don't have to worry about waiting hours for it to defrost, having to deal with the mess of cleaning it, and on top of that you won't have a huge mess to clean up afterwards. 

Preparing your Jennie-O Oven Ready Turkey is as easy as 1-2-3!
Step 1: Remove the outer wrapping. 
Step 2: Place the frozen turkey in a pan in the oven.
Step 3: Roast, cut and serve.

I would highly recommend this product for newly married couples, first time hosts, bachelors, and those who just don't like to bake.  

LEARN MORE: To learn more, be sure to visit Jennie-O online. 

1 comments:

JewelWood said...

Jennie O makes very good turkeys and I like that this turkey is easy to make. I will have to look for it tomorrow when I go pick out my turkey. I can not wait to eat Thanksgiving food!