*Disclaimer - I received the item mentioned below, free of charge, for review purposes. In no way did this alter my review. All of my opinions expressed in this review are one hundred percent honest and true.*
24 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!
SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: Mantry
GET TO KNOW MANTRY :
Wondering what Mantry is? Well, the answer is in the name...Modern Mans Pantry! Mantry is a monthly subcription service that offers artisian food perfect for to fill a mans pantry. It arrives in a handcrafted crate that is made in Brooklyn. Each month they deliver a crate filled full of 5-6 full-size food from around America.
PRODUCT: Mantry Box
Subscription boxes seem to be all the rage lately. It seems like there's a subscription box for everything and now we can add men's pantry boxes to the list! They are extraordinarly unique because they offer artisian foods to meet the likes of men in particular. Each month Mantry sends a box filled with special artisian food and each month the theme differs. Mantry provides an excellent way to introduce new and exciting foods from unique artisian brands that cannot be found in your typical grocery store.
We were especially excited to see which theme box my husband would receive. The box arrived in an actual crate, branded with the logo on it. Inside we found several items, all of which pertained to it's theme, "Hecho en America II. We were excited to find well loved items such as Chorizo and Mexican Style Chocolate, as well as we were pleased to find other more unique items such as Chili Lime Pistachios and Ancho Chicken Rub. Check out all the items we received, below.
- Liber & Co Texas Grapefruit Shrub ($13) - Until receiving this item neither me nor my husband knew what a shrub was. After a little research we found out it is actually a unique method of fruit preservation that yields medleys of fruit essence and tart acidity. It has a zesty taste that is sweet yet a bit tangy.
- Just Cook Ancho Rub ($8.50) - This amazing rub goes well on many things, but we especially like to use it when we make chicken tacos!
- Aurelia's Chorizo ($8.99) - This delicious Chorizo is a breakfast favorite in our household. Especially the Aurelia's brand because it is dry cured for three weeks! We serve it in our cheesy scrambled eggs and it's absolutely delicious.
- Fiddyment Farms Chili Lime Pistachios ($10.35) - Our famly usually enjoys pistashios, but the chili lime flavor was quite new to us. We love the unique flavor.
- Olive & Sinclair Cinnamon Chili Bar ($6.99) - On first glance I thought this was a candy bar, but after reading the back I soon realized this actually used to make Mexican hot chocolate. I used hot milk and combined it with chunks of the chocolate until it was well blended. MMM, it was so delicious. I added a bit of whip cream on top and then sprinkled some cinnamon on top of the whip.
- NW Elixers Salsa Verde ($9.00) - I left this item just for my husband to enjoy. It is very hot, which is just up my husbands alley. I suppose he will be using it on his tacos next time we eat tacos for dinner.
BUY IT: Each monthly box will cost you $75.
LEARN MORE: To learn more, be sure to visit Mantry.com, follow them on Twitter, and fan them on Facebook.