*Disclaimer - I received the item mentioned below, free of charge, for review purposes. In no way did this alter my review. All of my opinions expressed in this review are one hundred percent honest and true.*
2 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!
SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT: My Flicker Box
GET TO KNOW MY FLICKER BOX :
My Flicker Box offers a monthly subscription service that provides customers with a box filled with homemade candles. Their company was established based upon their love and appreciation for homemade candles. Their ultimate goal is to provide candle lovers with wonderful homemade candles from artisans in the US. Each month their theme changes to ensure you always receive something new and unique.
PRODUCT: MY FLICKER BOX MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION BOX
I have reviewed many monthly subscription boxes in the past, but this was my first time ever receiving a candle box. I believe candles help create a relaxing environment, which in return helps set a positive mood. I like to burn candles on cold winter days to add warmth to my house. I also use them to help "set the mood" when I have a little bit of alone time with my husband. Any time I have friends over I always have atleast one candle burning.
I love candles of all types and scents too, so I was anxious to see what would be in My Flicker Box. When it arrived, waisted no time opening it up. The first thing I noticed was the mixture of plesent scents coming from the assortment of candles. Inside, I found several different items. Check out what was in my box, below.
- WOODFIRE CANDLE COMPANY - This cute little candle came in a small glass jar with a lid that screws off. I was very fond of the Fig and Brown Sugar scent. But what I really liked about the candle was the unique wick which was actually a piece of wood! This candle came packed in a small tie string bag with the WOODFIRE logo on it.
- Big Dipper Wax Works - This sweet orange rejuvinating candle came packed in a small tin jar. It may be small, but the scent is very strong. It is made out of 100% beeswax and blended with pure essential oils. The candle has a life of 12 hours.
- Plain J Body & Home - This hand poured soy candle was made in small batches in Aurora, CO. It has a burn time of 20-25 hours! The scent is somewhat mild, so it's not at all overbearing. It had a very cinnamon scent to it, perfect for Fall months.
- Candles by Nature - These six tealights came wrapped in wax paper and then tied with a bow. The Plumberry scent is absolutely amazing. It offers a pleasent blend of scents including raspberry, pear, plum, with a bit of spicey clove.
- Flicker Box Matches - Includes matches to light your candles. They definitely come in handy when you do not have a lighter on hand.
I loved all the candles, although my favorite by far was the delicious scented Candles by Nature. I used them in my tealight holder, and they scented my entire living room. I do have to say that the box it arrived in was just a regular size box. This means you will have to "dig" for your candles. It might be more convenient if they started packaging them in special boxes, so that you can easily get to all of your candles. Other than that, they are awesome!
If you have anyone on your holiday gift list this holiday season, you should definitely consider purchasing them a subscription to My Flicker Box.
BUY IT: Monthly subscription boxes are as low as $25 each month.
LEARN MORE: To learn more, be sure to visit My Flicker Box online, and like them on Facebook.