*Disclaimer - I received a party package, free of charge, from Nature's Bounty and House Party in order to host a party. In no way did this effect my review. All of my opinions expressed in this post are one-hundred percent honest and true.*
What could be more fun relaxing than a fun day with the ladies getting fully pampered? Not much, and that is why I was excited to host a Natures Bounty Spa Night House Party! As soon as I was selected, I immediately signed in and began inviting some of my favorite ladies to the party. If you like to host parties or get-to-gethers and you like receiving free stuff, then you should definitely sign up to become a member of HouseParty.
I usually host a lot of children's birthdays, so I was excited by the fact that I would be hosting a party for just the ladies. I figured it would be a great way to catch up with the ladies while pampering ourselves too! Because Pinterest is so inspiring, I decided to turn to Pinterest for party ideas. I found so many fun ideas on Pinterest to impliment into my party and that is why I will be publishing a separate post on spa party ideas including favors and decorations.
Now, let's get back to my Nature's Bounty Spa Night Party! Here's what I received in my party pack:
- 3 Bottles (80 - count) Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummies.
- 10 Bottles of Nail Polish
- 3 Folding Nail Files
- 3 Toe Separators
- 30 Coupons for guests
In addition to the party package contents, I also picked up additional items for my party including tablewear, decorations, favors, and a bunch of other items to make my party a success. I bought lots of candles and even a small waterfall to set a relaxing environment. Guests were encouraged to wear pjs and slippers during the party to make guests feel extra comfortable during the party. I had everything prepped and ready for the guests as they arrived. Once guests arrived, they each received a small plastic tub filled with a towel, washcloth, foot soak mixture, facial mask, and other things needed during the party. I also made a Mani/Pedi bowl using the polish, nail files, and toe separators that I received in the party pack.
During the party we enjoyed:
- Sampling Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummy Vitamins!
- Mani/Pedis - Everyone chose one color to use during the party and then keep afterward.
- Masks - Guests enjoyed facial masks during the party
- Blackhead/Pore Cleanser Strips - We used strips to remove black heads from our nose.
- Spray Lotion - We all enjoyed spraying ourselves with moisturizing spray lotion.
- Massage Candles - We used oil from the massage candles to leave our skin feeling soft.
- Paraffin Wax - I think this was everyone's absolute favorite! Guests enjoyed dipping their hands in warm paraffin wax for an enjoyable experience that left their hands feeling softer than soft.
- Mudslides - These were a huge hit! The rims were lined with fudge sauce and sprinkles and the Mudslide was served on the rocks.
What we thought of Nature's Bounty Gummy Vitamins:
Prior to the party, none of my guests were familiar with Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, & Nail Gummies, but that wouldn't be the case by the end of the party. Each of the ladies sampled a gummy and then we all discussed our thoughts about the vitamins. The flavor seemed to be a mutual opinion of all the ladies, including myself. They liked the soft texture of the vitamin and how easy it was to digest. Not to mention the fact that it will help our hair, skin, and nails become more healthy. I sent one of the guests home with a bottle, and the rest received coupons to use for future purchases.
All of my guests left with some very special favors including a "Spa Sundae", bag of pampering goodies, and cupcake fizzes. I also welcomed everyone to take home the items they used during the party including their tubs. The guests left feeling pampered and happy. Our party was filled full of lots of pampering, relaxation, and lots of laughs too.
LEARN MORE: To learn more about Nature's Bounty, be sure to visit them online at www.naturesbounty.com/ and to learn more about HouseParty visit them online at www.houseparty.com.