Tuesday, April 8, 2014

MTV Real World Comment of The Week Goes To...

I have been a fan of the Real World ever since it first aired in 1992, when I was just 9 years old.  Here I am thirty years old and I still watch every season of the Real World.  This past season was very exciting because they added a thrilling twist - their Exes!  After being there for a little less than a week, how show's up?  That's right...their Exes!  

Because this season was different than any other, It was especially pleasing that it took place in no other than good old San Francisco!  If you are a die hard Real World fan then you know that the very first season took place in San Francisco. And if you follow my blog on a regular basis, you know that I recently took a trip to San Fran.  


As expected, the Exes added a lot of drama to the mix, therefor creating a lot of entertainment for us the watchers and a lot of stress for those who lived in the Real World house.  There was my favorite couple - Jenny and Brian, who was just about as crazy as you can get.  But it all started with Jenny and Corey, who first hooked up before their Exes surprisingly showed up.  Speaking of Corey though, his ex showed up too, only to leave before the show ended because she was pregnant by another man.  Then you have Jay and his ex (Jenni), who seemed to be okay, until every time Jay got caught doing a bit more than flirting with other women.  Oh, and you can't over look Tom and Jamie, and the craziness that went on with Tom's Ex, who was apparently not over him.  Then last but not least is Arielle and Ashley, who was the lesbian couple, who I thought made the best couple of all. 

Oh, and did I mention their was definitely some eye candy on this season of Real World Ex-plosion.  Both Corey and Brian were certainly not lacking muscles, Jenny was a blond model with a nice bust, and then you have all of the other beautiful faces that filled the Real World house.  

I have been following The Real World page on Facebook and recently left a comment about the Real World Ex-Plosion after reading several negative comments about this past season.  Turns out some people did not like all the drama going on.  I honestly enjoyed all of the drama.  Anyways, while recently strolling through my Facebook newsfeed yesterday I noticed that they featured my comment as Fan Comment of The Week.    

Head on over to the Facebook Post and show me some love. :)


9 comments:

MikiHope said...

I never saw this show but it seems like having exes show up to mix it up a bit would be entertaining to say the least (as long as my exes don't show up at my door I'm fine with it!-and yes, I am single!)

mail4rosey said...

Muscles? Did you say muscles? Kidding...but a little muscle never did hurt anything. ;)

Jenn said...

The Real World takes me back LOL. I too remember watching the first episode. I was a couple of years older than you. I stopped awhile ago but this one seemed different than the rest.Maybe Ill catch it on reruns.

Theresa Mahoney said...

I only watched season 1 of the Real World. I remember thinking how crazy they all seemed back then. Now, with all the reality tv shows, it's pretty tame lol. Congrats on commenter of the week!

Unknown said...

Believe it or not, I've never watched that show. But congrats for getting noticed on their page! That's neat!

Rebecca said...

Never watched real world on MTV but this sound dramatic.

Anonymous said...

My daughter loves this show, she's been watching it for years!

Unknown said...

I didn't know this show was still running. I do remember the early years.

Terra Heck said...

With the exception of the last episode, I watched this season of The Real World too. I found it to be interesting and entertaining. Although I haven't watched every season, I have watched most of them. The Real World is one of my fave TV shows.