Monday, May 19, 2014

Verve Mojo Natural Coffee



Are you on a mission to become more healthy?  Are you a coffee lover and just can't part with your coffee?  Then I have great news for you!  The Veema Nutrition Company recently launched an exciting new line of ready-to-drink coffee beverage called Verve MoJoe. 

Now, you can begin your day the healthy way, with Verve 
coffee! Verve coffee is a great alternative to traditional coffee because it:
  • Contains only 60 calories, 1.5 grams of fat,  6 grams of all natural sweeteners,  and 80 milligrams of natural caffeine per serving (2 servings per can). 
  • Uses non-dairy coconut cream
  • Contains no artificial sweeteners, coloring, or flavors
  • Is non carbonated
  • 12 full-spectrum vitamins
  • Is non carbonated
I have to admit, I have a bit of an addiction to coffee, which prevents me from successfully dieting.  Not any more, thanks to Verve Mojo!  I have to admit, It sure does not taste like my usual mocha with three pumps of vanilla and whip with carmel drizzle (I told you I am addicted!), but it does quench my coffee craving for the day.  And the best part is that it is healthy!

LEARN MORE: To learn more, please visit them online at http://vervemojoe.com/


12 comments:

Rebecca said...

this sounds wonderful I'm all fro all natural drinks.

Masshole Mommy said...

I love that it is natural and especially that it is low in calories. Always a plus.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope I can find some of this! I'm on the hunt for a healthier caffeine alternative, too!

mail4rosey said...

My husband takes a drink to work each day. I bet he'd like this one!

Amanda Love said...

Sounds like a great drink but I'm addicted to my Starbuck so not sure if I'll get this as yet but it does sound good. :)

Diane Estrella said...

This sounds perfect and yum! Will have to check out their site.

Theresa Mahoney said...

I don't drink coffee, but my husband is a coffee junkie. He is currently dieting, so I think this is definitely something that would interest him!

MikiHope said...

I drink my coffee with just a stevia and a bit of almond milk. No way I could give up my coffee in the morning--maybe in the afternoon I would try this.

Jenn said...

YES! I am a huge coffee drinker, this sounds so much better than what I currently drink.

Christina Shirley said...

This sounds yummy! And I'm not a big coffee drinker!

Chelsea Olivia said...

I like that it has a coconut creamer in it. Sounds tasty!

Unknown said...

I'm addicted to coffee too...I would love this!