Wednesday, November 3, 2010

E Undies

If your looking to spice up your pantie drawer,  look no further.  E Undies offer a variety of panties in a wide range of colors and designs.  So it's time to throw those granny panties out and replace them with E Undies that are sure to bring your sexy back!  Some of my favorites are the Black Beauty Cheeky($5) and the Nocturnal thong($4).  With such affordable prices and quality products they are my new favorite site to purchase undies from.  From Bikinis to Rhumba to Seamless and everything in between they have it all!  They offer clearance items starting at only $2.50.  Right now E Undies is offering free shipping for all orders over $50.  They also have a great refund policy.  If you don't absolutely love what you purchased E Undies will provide a full refund.  Right now they have a special going on.  You can get 7 pairs for $24.99 if you enter code 7434 at the checkout.    E Undies was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Kansas City.

*Disclosure-  I received Product(s) to review with my mothers group.  I liked there Products so much i decided to add a review to my own personal blog.  All opinions are 100% honest and true.*