Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lucerne Pumpkin Pie Spice Eggnog


I was recently shopping at Safeway when something suddenly caught my eye.  I am a huge fan of pumpkin so when i saw the Pumpkin Spice Eggnog i knew i couldn't resist purchasing it!  I love Eggnog and i also love Pumpkin so i figured i couldn't pass up trying it out.  Not that i long ago i purchased some Red Velvet Holiday Milk from Target and it was pretty good so i thought i might as well give this product a whirl!  I found it in the Dairy section with all the other Eggnog's and some Brandy.  I never use any alcohol in mine though i like it straight up! 
It was light orange in color and was very creamy.  As soon as i tasted it i noticed that the Pumpkin flavoring complimented the eggnog very well.   It was neither too strong nor too light,  it was just the right balance between the two.  I could only imagine all the recipes that the Pumpkin Spice Eggnog would taste delicious in.  Some of the ingredients include:  Grade A Milk and Cream,  Pumpkin Spice Eggnog Base,  Pumpkin Puree,  Egg Yolks,  and Nutmeg.  No wonder why it tastes so good!  Pumpkin Spice Eggnog is by far my newest and most favorite Holiday drink.  Matter of fact i like it more than regular eggnog!  The pumpkin actually helps mellow out the eggnog making it not too overpowering but just right.


0 comments: