Monday, February 28, 2011

Footzy Rolls

I am sure all of you ladies knows exactly how it is,  when your all dressed up and wearing your heels,  and then your feet get so tired and sore from walking in them!  That's when I grab a pair of Footzy Rolls!   Footzy Rolls are stylish,  rollable,  foldable shoes that can be worn when your feet just cannot take it any longer!    They come with  a large  Footzy Roll logo drawstring shoe bag that is big enough to hold your heels along with a small bag to hold your Footzy Roll flats. 

Footzy Rolls fit perfectly in your purse and can be taken out anytime you need to slip them on.  Footzy Rolls come in an assortment of different colors and styles.  They even have a White Wedding Edition that you can wear underneath your Wedding Dress!  My favorite is their Limited Edition "Pretty in Pink" Footzy Rolls.  Their colors vary by styles,  as they have different colors for each style. Their styles includes:

  • Limted Edition
  • Candy Striper
  • Rock'n Red Sole
  • Footzyrolls Luxe Holiday Sparkle Collection
  • Snakeskins
  • White Wedding
Footzy Rolls sent me a pair of  Silver Snakeskin Footzy Rolls to review.  The flats arrived in a cylinder package that was very small.  I opened it up and was surprised to find two bags and a pair of Footzy Rolls.  I couldn't believe that they all fit in the small tube!  As soon as I saw them they reminded me of a pair of Ballerina flats,  but allot more stylish.

I thought the snakeskin design was very fashionable and not at all plain.  I tried them on and instantly noticed how comfortable they really are!   They almost shape to your foot and stretch a little for a perfect fit.  If you foot is wide you may want to go a half size up though.  The soles are thin so you need to be careful not to step on sharp objects,  but that was not a problem while wearing them!   

These trendy shoes come in 5 different colors including: Black,  Silver,  Beige,  Red,  and Red Hot Snakes.   You know how annoying it can be when your trying to drive in Stilettos or Heels!  Well I sure do!  That is why I loved using them while driving!  I keep them in my purse so I can have them handy any time I need to slip them on.  Footzy Rolls have been seen on many famous people including:  Tyra Banks,   Beyonce Knowles,  Christina Ricce,  Jennifer Garner and many other famous stars!

To ensure you order the correct size you need to use their sizing chart.
Extra Small fits a woman's US Shoe size 4.5-5.5
Small size fits a woman's US shoe size 6 to 7
Medium size fits a woman's US shoe size 7.5 to 8.5
Large size fits a US woman's shoe size 9 to 10
Extra Large is a 10.5-11.5
 I wear a size 7 and a half - eight so I ordered the size Medium which fit me perfectly!  I love my Footzy Rolls and think every women should own at least one pair! 

*Disclaimer-  Footzy Rolls sent me a pair of  shoes to possibly review.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Following from the Wednesday Blog Hop. Hope you can follow back.
http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/
God Bless,
Shelley

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

Following you from MBC!
Cute blog-hope you make your goal. Please follow back:)
http://www.pro-tography101.blogspot.com