Thursday, March 24, 2011

Butt Paste for your Babies Butt!


I am a huge fan of  Boudreaux's Butt Paste!   I have been ever since I had my second son,  back in 2008.   With an eye catching logo,  and a cute little baby character on the product,  it is sure to catch your eye!  I am pretty sure most of you are familiar with this terrific diaper rash cream,  that has been featured on Oprah,  ESPN,  Today Show,  and many other famous television programs.  Boudreaux's Butt Paste was specifically formulated by a pharmacist with help from a respected pediatrician to provide excellent diaper rash care.

Boudreaux's Butt Paste is the perfect product,  for use on diaper rash,  and to soothe irritated skin.  This skin protectant contains Peruvian Balsam,  and 16% Zinc Oxide. 

They come in six convenient sizes:
  1. 1 Ounce
  2. 2 Ounce
  3. 3 Ounce
  4. 4 Ounce
  5. 16 Ounce Jar
  6. Single Foil Pack
I contacted Blairex Labs and they were kind enough to send me some samples to review.  I was super surprised when I opened the somewhat heavy little box to find several of their products!  Not only does Blairex Laborartories offer Butt Paste, but also some other really great baby products too.   I fell in love with their Boudreaux's Baby Kisses,  that was especially formulated for infants and kids, without unnecessary additives,  which can be found in other brand name baby products.   My babies cheeks get a little dry and bumpy from time to time,  so I just rub a little bit on each of his cheeks, and in no time I already start to see results in the condition of his skin.

Boudreaux's Butt Paste worked very effectively to clear up my eleven month old babies angry red diaper rash.  Unlike other products,  Blairex formula is light brown in color and contains a scent that is somewhat hard to describe.  It was very easy to apply,  and cleaned off well with little effort.  I saw improvement in less than 24 hours  which made me a firm believer in Butt Paste!  Butt Paste can be found at many different fine retailers nationwide.  To find a store or location near you call 1-800-BLAIREX or order online at drugstore.com. 

Another one of their awesome products that I had the wonderful opportunity of reviewing is called "Boudreaux's Butt Bath."  Not only is it a body wash,  but it also doubles as a gentle shampoo for your little one.  One of the things that I like about this product is that it helps prevent the drying effects of cleansing.  It is a tear free formula that soothes irritated skin,  and restores moisture to your babies delicate skin.  I used it on both my babies and it left each one of them squeaky clean!

One of the things I like best about their Rash Protector is it comes in a spray can,  which makes it extremely easy to apply,  no matter what angle you are at.  This is because it features a bag-in-can technology!  It is safe for people of all ages,  although I only used it on my two little ones.  Then after their baths I applied some of Bourdreaux's Baby Butt Smooth Dry Skin Ointment.  I moisturized and softened both of my sons skin.  I have been using it every day,  each time I take them out of the bath.  I would also like to thank Blairex Labs,  for sending me one of their bobble head dolls.  It is so adorable,  I placed it on display in my living room!   

If you would like to receive a free sample of Boudreaux's Butt Paste send a 6x9 self-addressed,  stamped ($1.39 Postage) envelope to:
Boudreaux's Butt Paste
1600 Brian Drive
Colombus,  IN 47201

*Disclaimer-  Blairex Labs provided me with products to possibly review.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.* 

0 comments: