Friday, March 25, 2011

Zachs Wax


I recently stumbled upon an awesome site called Zachs Wax.  They offer a colorful,  temporary wax that can be easily applied to your hair.  Not only is it for Children and Teenagers,  but also for adults too!  Zachs Wax is a family owned and operated business by Eric,  his wife,  and their four children.  This is one of those products that I would have loved to use as a child. 

Zachs Wax sent me two of their Extreme Color Gels to review!  I decided to use the Green one on my oldest sons hair,  and the pink one on my hair(just for fun).  The Gels arrived in a tie string bag with their logo featured on the front.  Each of the squeezable tubes weigh only one ounce,  but you do not need to use a lot to color your hair,  unless you have long hair(like mine).  They come in 9 different bright colors so there is sure to be a color for everyone!  Mine just so happened to be the Pink as Pink is my favorite color!  They also provide an applicator and pair of dispossable gloves for each tube of color.

My son was super excited about trying the Green colored Gel in his hair.  His hair is short and somewhat spiky,  so it didn't take much to color his hair!  It was easy to apply and a ton of fun!  This would be great to use during Halloween or for "Spirit Week" at my sons school.  It didn't make a mess like many other types of colored Gels does.  It turned out to be surprisingly easy to wash out of my sons hair.  One wash and shampoo later,  and it was all gone. 

So since my son had so much fun using it I thought I might try it out as well.  It didn't surprise me at all that it took allot more for me to color my hair with the gel than it did my son.  You see,  my hair reaches my sacroiliac joints so it is very long.  That didn't stop it from working though!  I used it to streak my hair with Pink highlights! 

I remember one time in high school when I streaked my hair with permanent dye and even had to bleach the strips out first.  My hair took two years before all of the evidence was gone.  This was so much easier since it washes right out.  I wish I would have been able to purchase this product back then.  Although we used only one color gel in our hair,  you can mix and match as many Gel colors in your hair that you would like.

*Disclaimer-  Zachs Wax sent me products to possibly review.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have some great reviews on your blog:)