Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fun n' Flirty

http://funnflirty.com/  is a totally awesome  web site that I found one day while browsing the web.  They sell some really unique products that I never even knew existed until I visited their web site one day!  Fun n' Flirty was founded by Susan Campbell of San Francisco.  The "Thong Along"  is what initially started their lovely line of products.  Your probably wondering what a "Thong Along" is.  It is actually a disposable thong pantie that is treated with human pheromones.  Human Pheromones are the pheromones that help create chemistry between two people.

Fun n' Flirty has grown in popularity,  and has even been featured on the Today Show.  Fun n' Flirty generously sent me a few of their amazing products to review.  The first item I will review is the Mini Purse Gift which comes with two thongs. This product is priced at only $7.99.   I was very pleased with the design of the packaging that included a small sized plastic purse decorated with a black bow on top!  The colors are black and pink which go together perfectly!

To learn more about pheromones visit this Page.  Each thong comes trimmed in Pink Peppermint Lace and is packed inside a small ; sexy Mylar pouch.  You can place one in your purse to have on hand anytime you may need it or take it along with you in your pant pocket.  Each thong comes in four different sizes: 
  • X -Small-  (0-4)
  • Small-  (6-8)
  • Medium-  (10-12)
  • Large-  (14-16)
  • X-Large  (18+)
The second item I was sent to review is the Travel Pack which comes with five pairs of pheromone enhanced thongs.  Each Travel Pack will run you $14.99.  These would be perfect to take along with you on a business trip or a vacation.  They come in very handy because as soon as your done with them you can throw them away and not have to worry about taking them back home with you.  I love the fact that these thongs are so convenient!  These would make a great favor or gift at a Bachlorette party or at an Adults party.

I was also sent a Flirty Feather Bag to review.  Each Flirty Feather Bag contains two thongs.  This makes a perfect addition to any woman's purse.  The sexy little pink organza bag features fluffy pink feathers at the top of it.  The Flirty Feather Bag is a great way to carry around your thongs!  The actual thongs are more comfortable than I had imagined.  One of the things that I like about Fun n' Flirty is their extra girly packaging.  Pink and Black go together perfectly.   The bag is priced at only $7.99, which is extremely affordable. 

Besides these great products,  they also offer some other really cool items too!  Check them out on their Site.   Follow Fun n' Flirty  on Twitter or "Like" them on their  Facebook Page.

*Disclaimer-  Fun n' Flirty kindly sent me some samples to review.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am your newest follower. Please feel free to check out my blog and add your blog to my blog hop and then add code to your blog for more exposure.

http://www.couponsavingsinthesouth.com/

Adrienne said...

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased you like our products as much as we do.