Thursday, April 7, 2011

Impel Clothing


Impel Clothing  is a lovely online site that sells fashionable clothing for women.  They offer Shirts,  Jeans,  Skirts, Belts and Necklaces,  all at reasonable prices.  If you need some hints and tips they have a fashion guide available for you to check out.  It comes complete with a sizing chart,  so you can find the perfect fit without having to try it on first.  An Impel gift card would make the perfect gift for a special woman in your life!  They can be purchased in amounts ranging from only $5.00 to $1,000.00.

Impel Clothing sent me a Long Sleeve Tee to review.  The shirt arrived and by the following day I had already worn it!  The shirt was Black in color and the sleeves and body of the shirt was extra long which made it comfy.  I like for my shirts to fit longer than usual so this worked out perfect for me.  Not to mention the shirt is extremely soft this must be due to the fact that it is made out of soft Micro Modal Cotton.  The shirt features a scoop neckline and can easily be layered or worn by itself. 

The shirt is currently available in six different colors and can be purchased for only $21.00.  It is made out of 49% Combed Cotton,  47% Micro Modal,  and 4% Spandex - for the perfect fit!  To wash make sure to machine wash cold with like colors and lay flat to dry.  These shirts offer high quality,  and are made in the USA.  The shirt really fit to my body shape and was extremely comfortable.  It can be worn out shopping or while relaxing at home.  I found that you can really spice the shirt up by adding a cute little necklace.

Besides this shirt I also found some really great items that Impel is currently offering.  How about this 3/4 Sleeve Tiered Ruffle Cardigan that I found for only $24.00!  Or how about these pair of trendy little Colbie Skinny Jeans for $47.00!  They have some great clothes,  at great prices,  which I love!  To learn more about Impel Clothing or their newest Giveaway,  be sure to visit their very own Blog


*Disclaimer-  Impel Clothing sent me a shirt to review.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

0 comments: