Friday, April 8, 2011

Tommee Tippee



So you know how you sometimes have to buy a bunch of different sippy cups until you find that certain one,  that works best for your baby?  Well,  I have found the perfect sippy cup for both of my babies!  And when I say babies,  I mean my 11 month old and my 2 year old.  Tommee Tippee offers a wide range of feeding products for newborns to toddlers.  Besides Bottles and Sippy Cups they also offer Bibs,  Pacifiers,  Tableware,  and Baby Accessories.

Tommee Tippee  sent me a two pack of their Explora line,  which is specifically meant for weaning.  I am currently trying to wean my youngest son off his bottle,  and my middle son off his cup.  Both my sons loved using their Tommee Sippy Cups!  The best thing about them is that they are leak free.  You know how sometimes certain sippy cups will leak and leave you with a huge mess?  Well,  these sippy cups definitely won't!  The valve only flows on demand making it free and clear of any leaks.

I really liked the fact that each cup comes with a hygiene cap.  When the sippy cup  is not being used, you simply place the cap over the soft flex spout.   These cups are a Stage 2 which is designed for ages 9 months and up.  Each cup contains a different color and image.  I thought the airplane image on one of the sippy cups was adorable!  I was even able to get my sons to drink water out of them which is something that I usually have to struggle with.  One thing I like about these sippy cups is that the lids can be placed on either sippy cup so if you lose one or the other it doesn't matter since you can place the top on either one! 

Overall I give these Tommee Tippee Sippy Cups two thumbs of approval!

*Disclaimer-  Tommee Tippee provided me with products to possibly review.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*  

0 comments: