Tuesday, April 26, 2011

T SHIRT PRINTING.net

If you are ever in the market for purchasing t-shirts in bulk then I know the perfect site for you!  TSHIRTPRINTING.NET offers personalized screen printing on T-Shirts,  Hooded Tops,  Sweatshirts,  and Workwear.  They have over twenty years of experience in the screen printing industry.  They can screen print your design onto just about any style that you can think of.  They offer highly competitive prices along with a quick turn around time.

T SHIRT PRINTING kindly sent me a tee shirt to review.  The Tee shirt is light weight and somewhat thin,  because of that,  I thought it was perfect for Spring/Summer time.  It is Gray with a Yellow faced monkey outlined in Pink and blue.  The monkey is actually their company mascot called "Cheeky Monkey".  I love the bright vibrant colors that are used on the screen printed mascot.  I could tell they do a great job on the screen printing,  because it was smooth and not at all raised.  The shirt was very comfy and soft,  so I wore it to bed as a sleeping shirt.

T SHIRT PRINTING offers:
  • Printed Mens T-Shirts
  • Printed Womens T-Shirts
  • Printed Kids T-Shirts
  • Printed Hooded Tops
  • Printed Sweatshirts
  • Promotional Clothing
  • Printed Vests
  • Workwear
T SHIRT PRINTING.net produces high quality silk screen printing on a huge selection of garments and colors.  Their quantities range from 12 to 100,000,  so the minimum order is 12.  It would be great if you are ordering silk screened products for a charity,  birthday party,  r.i.p. rememberance tees,  groups and clubs,  and any other reason.  The only thing I found that I disliked about their site is the fact that they do not offer prices on their site.  You must contact them in order to find out exactly how much your order will cost you.   

*Disclaimer-  T Shirt Printing sent me a tee shirt to review.  In no way did this alter my opinions of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

0 comments: