Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shutterfly


For years I remember using throw away cameras and then having to take them to get developed at my local photo lab.  Those days are long gone,  as we have evolved through the years and no longer have to be careful how many pictures we take,  or how the picture might look, and we don't have to worry about taking them in to get developed either.  We simply delete them and take another picture and our photos are conveniently stored in files overflowing with pictures.  Sometimes my computer and memory card seems to be packed full of images that I need to print but it's hard to get the time to print them out(Even though I have a printer). This is where Shutterfly comes in handy!  What better of an idea than to create a photo book to store all of your precious memories in! 


Shutterfly offers a wonderful selection of photo book styles and sizes so you are sure to find one that will tickle your fancy!  You can choose between a soft cover book or a hard cover book,  but I tend to like the hard cover books because they are more sturdy and last longer.  Especially if you are thinking about passing your photo book down throughout the years,  which I intend on doing when my children are old enough to be responsible with their photo book,  I'm thinking about 21!  When creating one of Shutterflys photo books you have your choice of making a custom path photo book or a simple path photo book.  If you like to design your own photo book you should choose the custom path photo book but if you want to sit back and relax while they do all of the work for you ,  then you should go with the simple path.

Shutterfly Photo books are available in five different sizes beginning at only $11.04.  They are all fully  ready to be customized with texts,  backgrounds,  layouts,  and embellishments.  Their picture storage is free and unlimited and they will never delete any of your pictures.  I like this because some sites will charge you after a while,  and many of them will end up deleting your pictures.  Besides Photo Books Shutterfly also offers invitations,  birth announcements,  and  Christmas cards. 


Have a blog?  sign up  for a chance for a free photo book from Shutterfly. 

*Disclaimer - Shutterfly is kindly providing me with a 8x8 photo book in return for doing this post.  In no way does this alter my opinion of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

0 comments: