Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Three Lollies


With all three of my pregnancies I suffered from horrible morning sickness,  for three months straight!  I don't know why the call it morning sickness because it's more like all day sickness!.  I would wake up sick and go to bed sick!  During my first three months of pregnancy I basically survive on crackers and jello,  as nothing else will stay down.   I wish I would have known about Three Lollies

Three Lollies offers Preggie Pops and Drops  that help ease nausea caused by morning sickness.  These naturally flavored lollipops are specifically formulated for pregnant women.   They are a combination of essential oils and  aromatherapy ,  which heps bring you relief from nausea.  Preggie Pops also help alleviate dry mouth and provide comfort.  Women can use them during labor for a quick boost of energy and calories.  

Three Lollies also offers Queasy Pops and Drops that help ease  nausea due to motion sickness,  travel sickness,  and illness.  They are a very safe and natural way to help calm a queasy stomach.  Three Lollies make their lollipops and lozenges by essential oils from all natural sources.  Just like the Preggie Pops they also help alleviate dry mouth.  Queasy Pops and Drops were developed by Healthcare Professionals,  are drug free,  and made in the USA.

Although I am not pregnant I still wanted to try out the pops for myself.  Preggie Pops sent me a variety box filled with 7 delicious all natural flavors including: :Lavender,  Peppermint,  Spearmint,  Ginger,  Sour Lemon,  Sour Tangerine,  and Sour Raspberry.  I was hesitant about trying the Lavender flavored Preggie Pop,  but was actually surprised by it's unusual yet appealing flavor.  I would have to say that my favorite flavors are definitely their sour flavors including the Raspberry,  Tangerine,  and Lemon.  I plan on purchasing some the next time I am pregnant(which won't be for atleast a couple years).  You can purchase a box of seven Preggie Pops for only $3.95.  You can find them at Babies R Us,  Target,  CVS Pharmacy,  Motherhood Maternity and many other stores.

I also had an opportunity to try their delicious Preggie Pop Drops.  Funny thing is I put them in my bedroom and when I found them later a few of them were missing!  Turns out my husband thought they were candy and had tried a few.  That gave us some good laughs,  he didn't even have a clue that they are for pregnant women until I had him read the label!  The lozenges are just the perfect size to keep in your purse,  so you can take them with you on the go,  and have one available any time your tummy may be queasy.

 Preggie Pop Drops comes with 21 lozenges in an assortment of four fun flavors including: Sour Raspberry,  Green Apple,  Sour Lemon,  and Sour Tangerine.  Overall my favorite flavor was the Sour Raspberry even though they were all very tasty.  You can purchase Preggie Pop Drops on their website or at Goores,  Mimi Maternity,  Babies R Us,  Target,  Walgreens and many other stores.   They offer "Pink" Queasy Drops filled with 21 Sour Raspberry Lozenges(perfect for me).  They also offer Queasy Pop Kids,  Queasy Drop Sugar Free,  and Smoking Sucks. I think the Queasy Pops and Queasy Pop Kids would be a great item to keep on hand.   All of their products are high quality and extremely affordable. 

Now I can't say that they work,  since I  am not currently prego,  but I can say that they are definitely worth a try!   Be sure to connect with them on Facebook and Twitter. 

*Disclaimer- Three Lollies sent me a couple of products to review.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

1 comments:

Tough Cookie Mommy said...

Hi, there. Thank you for participating in Monday Mingle. I am now following and I look forward to seeing you back every Monday. Make sure you pass by and enter my current giveaway for the Robby Wash Laundry Ball. If you win, you can say goodbye to buying laundry detergent for one whole year! Good luck! http://toughcookiemommy.com/2011/07/oransi-robby-wash-laundry-ball-review-and-giveaway.html