Friday, September 30, 2011

She Speaks

SHE SPEAKS - Cerra Campaign

Are you a member of She Speaks,  if not you should be.  She Speaks is a forum that allows you to express your opinion and and connect with others.  Once you join She Speaks you will be able to receive exclusive deals and coupons,  write product reviews,  test products,  and much more!  I have been part of the She Speaks community for a couple years now and have grown to love it.  They even offer a blogger community where you can sign up to gain VIP access to She Speaks programs,  network with other bloggers,  gain exposure to major brands,  and instant access to the She Speaks audience. 

I recently received a Cerra Be Aware,  Reflect,  Act Program and before receiving it I had never heard of Cerra.  They are actually a newly launched website that helps you become aware of your inner thoughts and feelings ,  act with thoughtful intentions, and reflect on your own experiences. 

As part of the campaign I received the following items:

  • 3 Tea Bags including: Gratitude,  Grounded,  and Creative Energy.
  • Keepsake Notes
  • Sensory Oil
  • Hand and Body Lotion
  • Dissolving Notes
  • Cerra Marker
  • Cerra Cards to spread the word to friends and family.
As a mother of a seven year old,  2 year old,  and one year old,  life can be very hectic.  It's always nice to find a outlet to just relax and have a little bit of me time.  Lately it seems like I just haven't had the chance to have any "me" time.  When I received the Cerra kit I decided my much needed me time has come and I will just have to make room for it,  so every day I now take atleast ten minutes to relax and the Cerra kit helped me find ways to do just that!

I would have to say my favorite item in the kit has to be the Hand and Body Lotion although I equally like the Sensory Oil.  I think it is mostly due to their pleasant relaxing scent.  I love using the lotion on my hands to keep them moisturized while making them smell great too.  I loved the fact that the notes dissolve.  You can write down an inner thought or feeling and then let it dissolve in a bowl of water,  it is actually a very stress relaxing activity.  The tea provides a pleasant way to start my morning off. 

Overall,  I am extremely pleased with the Cerra kit that was provided to me from She Speaks.  Be sure to visit Cerra.com to learn more about their community and to shop their boutique of lovely products.  If the rest of their products smell anything like the ones I received,  I'm sold for life! 

If you haven't already,  be sure to join  She Speaks.


*Disclaimer - She Speaks partnered with Cerra to provide me with the kit mentioned above,  free of charge.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

0 comments: