Monday, November 21, 2011

Birthday Mania



I have T-E-R-R-I-F-I-C news for all of my readers!  Today kicks off our Birthday Mania event on Mizz Review Lady - Mommy Reviews!  This means from now until November 30th I will be featuring daily companies that participated in our Birthday Mania event.  Each daily post will feature a company within the following categories: Favors, Gifts,  Activities,  Sweets & Treats, or Decorations.  As you can tell it will cover everything you will need to make your party a success, just like ours!

For my son's 3rd birthday party we went with a "Candy Landy" theme.  I would like to thank each and every company for participating because they all helped to make our party a huge success! 

During the rest of this month Mizz Review Lady - Mommy Reviews will also be posting occasional birthday giveaways, so be on the lookout for awesome giveaways from Noodle Head,  Balloon Time,  and some other great companies!

2 comments:

Eat To Live said...

How Cute!! A Candy Landy theme....
I will be on the look out for your giveaways.

plaematebunne08 said...

Lovely set up and everything looks so yummy!