Sunday, November 20, 2011

FyrFlyz Party


Have you heard of  FyrFlyz  yet?  Well,  I hadnt until I was recently selected to host a mommy party,  and I am so greatful to have had  the opportunity of becoming familar with their toys!  If you havent had a chance to check them out yet,  then your defineintly missing out because let me tell you they are some of the most entertaining toys available and are also extrememly affordable!

By now I bet your wondering exactly what a FyrFlyz toy is,  well let me fill you in.  Basically,  I would have to sum it up as a new generation of yoyo's like the ones back in our day,  but newly innovative designed ones.  You see FyrFlyz toys are precision balanced instruments made to spin on it's axis by swinging the string around and applying tension and slack to keep the axis in motion.  This creates an amazing light show that will be sure to delight people of all ages including adults!


We decited to host our party towards evening time for more of an outdoor light show event.  We invited children around my oldest sons age so they could get the most out of the toys although the younger children had a fun time trying to figure them out,  and watching the light show of course. My son's helped me make fresh Lemonaid from a recipe I was sent with the party.  Since it was an outdoor event we decided to BBQ some hot dogs for the kids to go along with the lemonaid,  so I let my husband hold the grill down while I helped the children with their toys.


First,  I displayed a couple of tricks before handing them out so they could get a good feel for how to use them.  Aferward my son helped me pass them out to the guests at the party.  Right off the bat,  the kids had fun playing with their FyrFlyz toys and watching each other.  The longer they played with them the more tricks they were able to learn and teach each other. We played a game where the person with the best made up trick would win a prize.  We let the children be the judges and they ended up selecting the child that did a ton of tricks.  I couldnt believe how fast he was able to pick up on all tricks,  although the other kids all did a great job as well.   I was surprised by how many of the adults actually joined in playing with them.  To be honest they were a hit with the kids and the adults!

You can purchase FyrFlyz toys at:
  • Toys R' US
  • CVS
  • Rite Aid
  • Transworld
  • Toyzam
  • Amazon.com

    FyrFlyz toys would make an excellent stocking stuffer this Christmas or even gift!  Besides that they are perfect for camping trips, evening barbeques, and basically any night time activities.  I would have never imagined such an affordable toy could create so much fun and entertainment as it has for my children, their friends, and even the adults!

    LEARN MORE:   Be sure to visit fyrflyz.com to learn more.

    *Disclaimer - I received the free product as part of a promotional program with Fyrflyz and MomSelect.   In no way did this alter my opinion of the above items.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

    1 comments:

    Eat To Live said...

    GReat review!! I checked out their site and they look like a lot of fun... a little beyond my abilities, but the kids would love them.