Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kettle Cuisine



It's cold and stormy out and your looking for something comforting and warm to eat,  what better than a nice hot piping bowl of satisfying soup!  The only problem is I am so tired of the same old boring plain canned soups,  but that's not a problem anymore ever since I was introduced to Kettle Cuisine!  Kettle Cusine offers frozen soup in a variety of delicious flavors that are extraordinary.  I must admit at first I was somewhat to taste frozen soup but after trying it I was sold on it for life!

Guess what? All of Kettle Cuisines soups are all natural and and gluten free!  They come in twelve different appetizing flavors including soups,  chowders,  and chilis.  I recently had the fortunate opportunity of reviewing eight of their soups, which came just in time for the cold stormy weather we have been experiencing.  I was very suprised yet pleased by the assortment of unique soups they sent.  I'm so use to the plain old boring canned soups so the unique flavors was an exciting change for me!

  1. The New England Clam Chowder was by far my favorite of all the flavors that I received.  It contained a generous amount of clams along with delicious chunks of potatoes.  It delighted my pallette and then warmed my tummy!  I was very surprised by just how tasty this chowder was.
  2. The Three Bean Chili was surprisingly very spicy.  It combines black beans, pinto beans, and chili beans together for a perfect blend of beans.  Then the Southwestern spices give it a much needed kick that will definitely jumpstart your pallette!
  3. The Chicken Chili with White Beans was a first time experience for me because I had never tried any type of chili that contained chicken.  It was quite different from what I am use to but it was nice to experience a different type of chili for a change.
  4. The Curry Chicken Soup was another flavor that I had never experienced prior to this review.  This Southeast Asian inspired soup combines all natural chicken,  bamboo shoots,  brown rice, bell peppers, green curry, lemongrass, and coconut milk to make one unique yet tasty soup!
  5. The Tomato Soup with Roasted Garden Vegetables probably had to be my least favorite flavor but then again I'm not too much of a fan of tomoto soup so that is probably why I did not care for it too much.
  6. The Angus Beef Steak Chili with Beans is just as yummy as it sounds!  With a spicy little kick added to Angus beef and some other delicious ingredients it is just what my stomach ordered!
  7. The Roasted Vegetable Soup combines fresh farm vegetables with special seasonings and then is topped off with some extra virgin oil.
  8. The Chicken Soup with Rice Noodles made a perfect meal for me when I was ill with a cold.  Carrots,  Celery,  and chunks of chicken make this a delicious classic!
All of the line of Kettle Cuisine soups are super easy to prepare as they can be made in the microwave or on the stove.  I chose to prepare mine in the microwave although I am sure they are just as tasty if not tastier prepared on the stove. You simply slightly pull back the tab to vent,  then microwave it for about 3-4 minutes.  After about three and a half minutes I take it out and give it a little stir then put it back in for about thirty more seconds. 

LEARN MORE:  To learn more about Kettle Cuisine be sure to visit them online,  connect with them on Facebook,  and follow them on Twitter.

*Disclaimer - Kettle Cuisine provided me with a wide variety of their soups to review.  In no way did this alter my opinon of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

1 comments:

Eat To Live said...

My Hubs would love the Clam Chowder. He is a huge soup eater. I am going to check out their site.