Do you love Frito-Lay brand chips because I sure do!
As part of the Frito Lay Fan Program they recently sent me a fun pack filled with three different bags of chips packaged in a reusable shopping bag. It couldn't have come in at a better time because we were totally out of chips and we like to keep them on hand to go with our sandwiches.
Here's what I received and what I though about each one:
- One full size bag of Lay's Classic Potato Chips - Perfect with hot dogs, sandwiches, or paired with dip, Lay's Classic Chips makes the perfect addition to just about any lunch or a great snack in between meals. I served them with my son's hotdog lunch and of course they loved them!
- One full size bag of SUNCHIPS Garden Salsa - These make a great snack. I chomped on some while watching a movie, which made a fun alternative to the classic movie snack(popcorn). I gave the rest of the bag to my mom to enjoy because she loves salsa flavored chips and she also gave them two thumbs up!
- One full size bag of TOSTITOS Hint Of Lime Tortilla Chips - I was very excited to try these because I had tried TOSTITOS Hint of Pepper Jack Tortilla Chips and was very excited to try the Hint of Lime as well. When I first tried the Hint of Lime flavor I did not like it very much. It seemed like more than just a hint of lime but after giving it another try- this time dipped in salsa I loved it! It is now my favorite chip to dip in salsa which use to be the plain kind.
You may not know this but...
- Many of their chips are made out of only three ingredients: Potatoes or Corn, Oil, and Salt.
- Frito Lays has the largest private, all-electronic fleet of delivery trucks in the US.
- Most of their chips contain less salt than you probably think! A 1 oz. serving of Lay's Classic potato chips has about the same sodium as a slice of white bread.
- They use all-natural oils, such as corn and sunflower oils, so their chips have 0 grmas trans fat.
So next time your at the grocery store be sure to visit their chip aisle and pick up a bag of Frito-Lay brand chips!
*Disclaimer - Frito-Lay provided me with a Frito Lay Fan kit, free of charge, for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.