Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rubbermaid Contest

Right now there are big things happening at Rubbermaid so allow me to fill you in on all the good stuff!


Rubbermaid recently launched  an awesome contest  called "Give the Gift of Organization" contest.  Rubbermaid wants to reward those who give everything to others (Like my mom for instance) and help get them more organized so they can have a little much needed piece of mind because well...they deserve it!  Right now,  Rubbermaid is offering a $5,000 organization makeover to someone who really deserves it.  


To learn more about the contest and nominate someone who you think is deserving of winning visit contest.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid.  


~Entries close: 11:59 p.m. EST on February 25,2012


*Disclaimer - I wrote this post as a member of Rubbermaid BZZ.  I was in no way compensated for this post nor did I receive anything.  In no way did this alter my opinion of their products.  All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*

0 comments: